- Trump spreading fud calling Bitcoin a scamby epeakin on June 9, 2021 at 4:36 am
Trump spreading fud calling Bitcoin a scam View Reddit by drytendies – View Source The post Trump spreading fud calling Bitcoin a scam appeared first on Crypto new media.
- XRP technical levels fade while freefall to $0.65 beckonsby Cryptoman on June 9, 2021 at 4:25 am
Ripple has embraced downward price action since the beginning of June. The international money transfer token crashed from $1.71 to $0.65 in May but recovered to highs around $1.1 […]
- PayPal processed nearly $2 billion worth of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin trades in Mayby Cryptoman on June 9, 2021 at 4:21 am
PayPal’s custodian of crypto funds, itBit, traded over $2.1 billion worth of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and PAX in May, according to data provided by analytics […]
- What do you use to view Bitcoin Data?by epeakin on June 9, 2021 at 4:17 am
Hi All, Interested in what you are all using to view Bitcoin Data best one I have found so far is […]
- Decentralized derivatives trading platform Kine to deploy on Binance Smart Chain » CryptoNinjasby Cryptoman on June 9, 2021 at 4:14 am
Kine Protocol, a decentralized derivatives trading platform, announced that it will soon launch on Binance Smart Chain (BSC). Kine is moving towards a multi-chain ecosystem to […]
- Original Doge Meme auctioned as NFT for Charityby epeakin on June 9, 2021 at 4:09 am
Original Doge Meme auctioned as NFT for Charity I am auctioning the original Doge meme and photoshoot as NFTs for charity! The NFTs and auctions are officially curated by […]
- Bitcoin’s Monetary Superiority Is Guaranteed By Physicsby Mind/Matter on June 8, 2021 at 9:57 pm
The properties inherent to Bitcoin are deterministic, not probabilistic, and rely on the natural laws which make up our world.
- Report: MicroStrategy Boosts Latest Note Offering To $500 Million, After Receiving $1.6 Billion In Ordersby Tyler Laroche on June 8, 2021 at 9:21 pm
MicroStrategy has raised its latest note offering, meant to fund additional bitcoin purchases, after receiving major interest.
- Bitcoin Returns Self-Empowerment To Peopleby Nelson Chen on June 8, 2021 at 8:44 pm
The mechanisms which create the conditions of freedom that bitcoin enables also create self-empowerment within HODLers.
- Justin Sun Buys “Golden Whale Pass” NFT Built On Liquid For 12.6 BTCby Will Henson on June 8, 2021 at 6:12 pm
Justin Sun bought the Liquid sidechain “Golden Whale Pass” NFT, which provides access to all Bitcoin conferences, for 12.6 bitcoin.
- Biden Tech Advisor Owns Between $1 Million And $5 Million In Bitcoinby Namcios on June 8, 2021 at 5:16 pm
Tim Wu, a proponent of net neutrality serving the White House, has disclosed that he owns $1 million to $5 million in bitcoin.
- FBI Seizes 63.7 Bitcoin Allegedly Tied To Colonial Pipeline Hack Ransomby Namcios on June 8, 2021 at 4:40 pm
The FBI has seized 63.7 bitcoin that are allegedly part of a ransom paid by Colonial Pipeline to hacker group DarkSide.
Cryptocurrency YouTube Channels To Follow
- Members of East Africa Community Explore Potential Use of CBDC for Alternative Regional Payment Systemby Terence Zimwara on June 9, 2021 at 3:30 am
Six East African states are reportedly set to explore the possibility of using central bank digital currencies (CBDC) as an alternative to their shared payment system. The six […]
- Elon Musk Agrees With Vitalik Buterin on Dogecoin and Ethereum Collaborationby Kevin Helms on June 9, 2021 at 2:00 am
Tesla CEO Elon Musk said he “pretty much” agrees with Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin about a collaboration between Dogecoin and Ethereum. Buterin said: “if we can have […]
- Coinbase Says Interest From Pension Funds and Hedge Funds Has Skyrocketed, Institutional Holdings Soar 170%by Kevin Helms on June 9, 2021 at 12:30 am
The Nasdaq-listed cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase has revealed record growth in its institutional business. “This year, interest from pension funds and hedge funds has […]
- Bitcoin Keys Cannot be Hacked: Skeptics Question the Official Colonial Pipeline Bitcoin Seizure Storyby Jamie Redman on June 8, 2021 at 11:00 pm
On June 7, the United States Justice Department and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) announced the “recovery” of 63.70 bitcoin from the funds Colonial Pipeline sent […]
- Amazon Job Listing Seeks Blockchain Lead – Internet Giant Looks to Create ‘Business Use Cases Across Defi’by Jamie Redman on June 8, 2021 at 9:30 pm
Amazon is looking for a blockchain expert, according to a job posting published on the company’s employment portal. The firm wants someone who is “passionate about blockchain […]
- IRS Seeks Congressional Authority to Obtain Data on Cryptocurrency Transactionsby Kevin Helms on June 8, 2021 at 7:30 pm
The U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) says it needs congressional authority in order to obtain the information needed to regulate cryptocurrency. “We get challenged frequently […]
- Russians Could Inherit Cryptocurrencies with New Law Proposed by Lawmakersby Felipe Erazo on June 8, 2021 at 11:07 pm
There are still discussions on the lack of clarity regarding the legal status of cryptocurrencies in Russia.
- Bitcoin Sell-Off and Crypto Meltdown Deepen amid China, US Headlinesby Felipe Erazo on June 8, 2021 at 10:04 pm
News coming from China and the US Federal Reserve weighed on the world's biggest cryptocurrency by market cap.
- INX Limited Completes Acquisition of Openfinanceby Felipe Erazo on June 8, 2021 at 5:38 pm
The owner of blockchain-based platforms first announced the acquisition intentions in October 2020.
- Revolut Adds Dogecoin as Popularity of the Meme Token Risesby Arnab Shome on June 8, 2021 at 1:06 pm
The digital bank now lists 30 cryptocurrencies.
- Crypto & eCommerce: Can Cryptocurrency Payments Reduce Chargebacks & More?by Rachel McIntosh on June 8, 2021 at 10:40 am
Peter Jensen, CEO of Rocketfuel Blockchain, speaks on crypto in eCommerce.
- Hong Kong Central Bank to Study Retail CBDCby Arnab Shome on June 8, 2021 at 10:31 am
The central bank is already working with international counterparts on CBDC for wholesale use.