- Michael Saylor just bought extra 205 bitcoins for $10 million – MEGACHADby epeakin on March 5, 2021 at 3:31 pm
Michael Saylor just bought extra 205 bitcoins for $10 million – MEGACHAD View Reddit by moneyfreedom101 – View Source The post Michael Saylor just bought extra 205 bitcoins […]
- Bitcoin IRA™ Surpasses 100,000 Users As Bitcoin Crosses The $50,000 Markby epeakin on March 5, 2021 at 3:29 pm
Bitcoin IRA™ Surpasses 100,000 Users As Bitcoin Crosses The $50,000 Mark View Reddit by Solebusta – View Source The post Bitcoin IRA™ Surpasses 100,000 Users As Bitcoin […]
- Coinbase CEO tops blockchain billionaires listby Cryptoman on March 5, 2021 at 3:20 pm
The CEOs of Coinbase, FTX and Binance led the blockchain billionaires list last year as the cryptocurrency market recorded massive gains The heads of cryptocurrency exchanges […]
- XRP ledger that supports CBDC coming soonby Cryptoman on March 5, 2021 at 3:17 pm
TL;DR Breakdown Central Banks could leverage Ripple’s XRP ledge interoperability. CBDCs continue to gain worldwide acclamation. Ripple undeterred despite legal battle with U.S. […]
- I trust Jerome Powel like i trust this guy! Not very much..by epeakin on March 5, 2021 at 3:14 pm
I trust Jerome Powel like i trust this guy! Not very much.. View Reddit by time_dj – View Source The post I trust Jerome Powel like i trust this guy! Not very much.. appeared […]
- Bitcoin Breakout Signal: BTC Is Heading To $100k | CryptoGazetteby Cryptoman on March 5, 2021 at 3:13 pm
Mike McGlone, a senior commodity strategist for Bloomberg Intelligence, said that Bitcoin seems to be heading to $100k, and it will replace gold as a reserve asset. In a new […]
- Unchained Capital Closes $5.5 Million Round Led By NYDIGby Christian Keroles on March 2, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Unchained Capital closed a $5.5 million equity seed round led by NYDIG, and the groups now seek to build out bitcoin-native infrastructure. The post Unchained Capital Closes $5.5 […]
- Despite The Bitcoin Price Dip, This Week Was Incredibly Bullishby Joe Rodgers on February 27, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Despite the bitcoin price dipping a bit, this week some some incredibly bullish headlines. The post Despite The Bitcoin Price Dip, This Week Was Incredibly Bullish appeared first […]
- Why Won’t Bitcoin Die? Because You Need Itby Nik Hoffman on February 27, 2021 at 1:00 am
Bitcoin is not a speculative bubble fueled by degenerate gamblers. It’s capital flight from collapsing fiat currencies. The post Why Won’t Bitcoin Die? Because You Need It […]
- Taproot Activation And LOT=True Vs. LOT=Falseby Bitcoin Magazine on February 26, 2021 at 7:47 pm
On this episode of "The Van Wirdum Sjorsnado," the hosts discussed the lock-in on timeout (LOT) parameter for potential Taproot activation. The post Taproot Activation And […]
- Bitcoin Has No Real Use For DeFi In Its Current Formby Alex Zha on February 26, 2021 at 3:12 pm
A wave of decentralized finance (DeFi) products, mostly built on Ethereum, has some wondering if Bitcoin could benefit from the ecosystem. The post Bitcoin Has No Real Use For […]
- The Utter Futility Of A Bitcoin Banby Peter C. Earle on February 25, 2021 at 9:11 pm
History has demonstrated that when regulators attempt to intrude on liberties, individuals find workarounds. The post The Utter Futility Of A Bitcoin Ban appeared first on Bitcoin […]
Cryptocurrency YouTube Channels To Follow
- ‘The Fed Is Trapped’- Erratic Bond Markets, Exhausted Supplies, Analyst Says Tsunami of Treasury Issuances Underwayby Jamie Redman on March 5, 2021 at 2:39 pm
The U.S. Federal Reserve is in a predicament as fiscal deficits erode the American economy and the nation is seeing a spike in benchmark 10-year Treasury yields. Meanwhile, […]
- Polkadot’s Gavin Wood to Give Lecture Series as Part of UC Berkeley Blockchain Curriculumby Reuben Jackson on March 5, 2021 at 10:30 am
University of California, Berkeley and Parity Technologies are joining forces on several blockchain fronts, including educational development and awareness, by leveraging […]
- IOST Partners With Polkadot for Cross-Chain Interoperability Breakthroughby Bitcoin.com PR on March 5, 2021 at 10:00 am
PRESS RELEASE. IOST has announced it is now at the final development stage for building a cross-chain transfer bridge to the Polkadot Ecosystem. The move is part of IOST’s plans […]
- Kentucky Pushes Mining Tax-Breaks in Bid to Attract Crypto Communityby Reuben Jackson on March 5, 2021 at 8:30 am
The Kentucky House Budget Committee approved a bill in a 19-2 vote to eliminate the sales tax on electricity for use in cryptocurrency mining operations. The bill, designed to […]
- Crypto Tax Compliance Startup Taxbit Raises $100 Million, Targets International Expansionby Jeffrey Gogo on March 5, 2021 at 6:30 am
U.S. crypto tax compliance startup Taxbit has raised $100 million in a Series A funding round led by investment firms Paradigm and Tiger Global. Paypal Ventures, Coinbase […]
- The Many Facts Pointing to Cypherpunk Len Sassaman Being Satoshi Nakamotoby Jamie Redman on March 5, 2021 at 4:30 am
Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of Bitcoin, has always been a mysterious character and a great number of sleuths have made it their mission to discover the inventor’s identity. […]
- Ripple Is Growing in Asia, Says Brad Garlinghouseby Bilal Jafar on March 5, 2021 at 1:02 pm
The CEO mentioned that Ripple’s Asian Pacific business has not experienced any negative impact of the SEC’s lawsuit.
- Bybit to Shut UK Operation, Cites FCA’s Crypto Derivatives Banby Arnab Shome on March 5, 2021 at 12:50 pm
The ban on all retail crypto derivatives instruments was imposed on January 6, 2021.
- Bitcoin’s Consolidation above $45K Continues: What Is Next for BTC?by Rachel McIntosh on March 5, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Four nearly a month, Bitcoin has traded fairly consistently at over $45K.
- BitMEX Plans to Add Crypto Spot Trading, Custody Servicesby Arnab Shome on March 5, 2021 at 8:28 am
The expansion plans came under the new leadership of Alexander Höptner.
- Cryptocurrency Market Faces Resistance as Bitcoin Drops below $47,000by Bilal Jafar on March 5, 2021 at 7:09 am
The overall market cap of cryptocurrencies lost nearly $100 billion in the last 24 hours.
- NBA Team to Accept Dogecoin for Paymentsby Bilal Jafar on March 5, 2021 at 6:14 am
Dallas Mavericks becomes the first team to accept Dogecoin for tickets and merchandise.