I will dive into the members area of my dashboard to show you the insides of TheDownliner.
The Click Engine Sales Results And Update. This video is to show you my sales results promoting The Click Engine and a little bit on the Leads Leap landing page that has been the highest converting opt-in page used so far.
One of the greatest things about Click Engine is that you can easily get real buyer traffic every month – but it’s even better when you don’t have to lift a finger! That’s because The Click Engine is a 100% done for you traffic service that lets you build your business with ease.
For another year, Instagram remains the top social media platform for influencer marketing. In the most recent State of Influencer Marketing by Linqia, 93% of marketers agree that Instagram is the best social channel for influencer marketing.
EasyTrafficBuilder is a site for you to increase traffic to your website, landing page to build your leads and of course, your business. Click through rates are unbelievable and membership count is increasing. EasyTrafficBuilder is probably the closest competitor to Free Advertising For You and Viral Mailer For You.
Do you have a blog that you’ve been maintaining for quite a while? Then you’ve got a lot of material. The good news is that you can rapidly develop extra material to sell, build your list, and generate leads by repurposing and reusing this content. Check out these ideas.
This is my in depth Free Advertising For You review that will show you the members area of the site and all the great tools you’ll get to utilize. I’m currently a Gold member on this site, and this is the tour of what’s inside my members area.
This is my Viral Mailer For You Review (Diamond Membership) that will show you the members area of the site and all the features and …
If you’ve been searching for some affiliate marketing tips for beginners, then you’ve reached the right place for some valuable information. I urge you to read this not once, but twice over as this information I’m divulging is an accumulation of experiences, lessons learnt and results over my 10 years (maybe a bit more than that) in affiliate marketing.
In this video I will be showing you 3 underrated website traffic/opt-in sources for your online business. I am a member of these 3 website traffic sources and these have proven to be most overlooked website traffic and opt-in sources on the internet for your online business.
I can imagine that you may have been getting internet marketing programs & home business opportunities to make make money online offers flooding your inbox. I know that at some point you’ve made up your mind, determined to start with a good enough opportunity to build an income online but there are too many to choose from.
- LinkedIn Bitcoin Fraudsters Steal Upto $1.6 Million From Victimsby epeakin on June 20, 2022 at 8:53 pm
LinkedIn Bitcoin Fraudsters Steal Upto $1.6 Million From Victims View Reddit by FeliceHargrove – View Source The post LinkedIn Bitcoin Fraudsters Steal Upto $1.6 Million From Victims appeared first on Сryptonewmedia.
- Bitcoin realized loss hit a historic $7.3 billion, Glassnode saysby Cryptoman on June 20, 2022 at 8:50 pm
Realized loss for Bitcoin investors hit a historic $7.3 billion over just three days last week, according to data from analytics firm Glassnode. Per the firm’s data, investors reeling from sustained sell-off pressure exited positions they had taken at much higher prices, leading to the huge realized loss. In terms of definition, Glassnode looks at The post Bitcoin realized loss hit a historic $7.3 billion, Glassnode says appeared first on Сryptonewmedia.
- DOT May Lose at $9by Cryptoman on June 20, 2022 at 8:45 pm
Polkadot Price Prediction – June 20The DOT/USD market operation yet features under the sell signal sides of the trading tools as the crypto tends to lose momentum around the $9 level. There has been little difference between the high and the low trading points as price features around the $8 and the $7, keeping 2.93% The post DOT May Lose at $9 appeared first on Сryptonewmedia.
- Simple Rule:by epeakin on June 20, 2022 at 8:42 pm
Simple Rule: View Reddit by Bitcoin__Hodler – View Source The post Simple Rule: appeared first on Сryptonewmedia.
- Gate.io: The Crypto Winter is a Good Time to Accelerate Web 3.0by Cryptoman on June 20, 2022 at 8:39 pm
Despite a cold crypto winter looming on the horizon, global summits on Web3 continue to attract hoards of visitors. Confidence in Web3 appears to be maintained despite the bear market. So, is Web3 more than just a trending idea? Maybe– or maybe not. This past May, Google responded to the increasing need for services that The post Gate.io: The Crypto Winter is a Good Time to Accelerate Web 3.0 appeared first on Сryptonewmedia.
- XELS Positions NFT-Based Platform as Future of Corporate Climate Action Disclosure | CryptoGazetteby Alpha House on June 20, 2022 at 8:58 pm
- OraiDEX Announces ORAIX Tokenomics and Launch Dateby Alpha House on June 20, 2022 at 8:54 pm
- Macro Guru Lyn Alden Says Only Bitcoin Can Solve Global Monetary Problems – Here’s Whyby Alpha House on June 20, 2022 at 8:46 pm
- USDC could replace Tether despite skepticsby Alpha House on June 20, 2022 at 8:37 pm
- DOT May Lose at $9by Alpha House on June 20, 2022 at 8:33 pm
- Ethereum price analysis: ETH recovers to $1,150, ready for further decline?by Alpha House on June 20, 2022 at 8:29 pm
- Cleveland Fed President Loretta Mester Is ‘Not Predicting a Recession,’ Says Inflation Will Move Downby Jamie Redman on June 20, 2022 at 7:30 pm
Cleveland Federal Reserve Bank president Loretta Mester doesn’t think a recession will take place in the United States but believes it will take two years to get inflation back […]
- ‘Bitcoin Is Dead’ Google Searches Skyrocket, Bitcoin Obituaries Records 15 Deaths This Yearby Jamie Redman on June 20, 2022 at 5:30 pm
According to the Bitcoin Obituaries list, bitcoin has died 15 times in 2022, and the last obituary written about bitcoin’s death was on June 18, in a recent statement that said: […]
- Biggest Movers: MKR up 20% to Start the Week, Whilst AVAX Rebound Continuesby Eliman Dambell on June 20, 2022 at 4:30 pm
MKR was up by nearly 20% to start the week, as prices continued to move away from recent lows. AVAX was also in the green, as it climbed by over 10% on Monday, after hitting a […]
- Digital Collectible Downturn — NFT Sales Slid More Than 74% Lower Than the Month Priorby Jamie Redman on June 20, 2022 at 2:00 pm
While digital currencies suffered this past month, non-fungible token (NFT) sales dropped by 74.44% during the last 30 days. Data shows that during the last seven days, NFT sales […]
- Bitcoin, Ethereum Technical Analysis: BTC Back Above $20,000 as Cryptos Reboundby Eliman Dambell on June 20, 2022 at 1:00 pm
Following a weekend trading below $20,000, bitcoin rallied by over 10% on Monday to recapture this level. Cryptocurrencies were mainly in the green to start the week, as bulls […]
- Russian Finance Ministry Rules Out Sale of Oil for Bitcoinby Lubomir Tassev on June 20, 2022 at 11:30 am
The Russian government considers bitcoin as a payment option for small business transactions, not for oil exports, the country’s finance ministry has indicated. A top official […]
- Bitflex Commences BETA Testing With Zero-Trading Feesby Bitcoin.com Media on June 20, 2022 at 11:00 am
PRESS RELEASE. Seychelles, June 20, 2022 – Bitflex Inc. (the “Company,” “we” or “our”), a blockchain technology company in the global market, today announced that […]
- Digital Asset Exchange Coinmena Secures Provisional License Allowing It to Operate in the UAEby Terence Zimwara on June 20, 2022 at 9:30 am
Coinmena, the Bahrain-headquartered and sharia-compliant digital asset exchange, announced recently that it had secured a provisional virtual assets license from Dubai’s Virtual […]
- Meta Launches Metaverse Digital Clothing Storeby Sergio Goschenko on June 20, 2022 at 7:30 am
Meta announced that it was launching a designer digital clothing store that will allow users to purchase pieces of clothing for their avatars in its metaverse. The company […]
- McKinsey: The Metaverse Could Generate $5 Trillion by 2030 — ‘Simply Too Big to Be Ignored’by Kevin Helms on June 20, 2022 at 4:30 am
Global consulting firm McKinsey & Company has forecasted that the metaverse may generate up to $5 trillion by 2030. In addition, more than 80% of commerce could be impacted by […]
- KuCoin to Support Brazilian Real on Its Spot Marketby Felipe Erazo on June 20, 2022 at 5:24 pm
KuCoin, a major cryptocurrency platform, announced on Monday that its spot market will support fiat trading pairs starting today, with the Brazilian Real (BRL) becoming the first […]
- ProShares to Unveil First US Short Bitcoin-Linked ETFby Solomon Oladipupo on June 20, 2022 at 4:13 pm
ProShares, an issuer of exchange-traded funds (ETFs), says it will launch the first US short Bitcoin-linked ETF (BITI) on Tuesday. The planned unveiling of BITI comes eight […]
- As Markets Crash, What is the Public Perception of Crypto?by Sam White on June 20, 2022 at 2:30 pm
Crypto markets are breaking established patterns, with the bitcoin price dropping below the high from its previous halving cycle, something that has not happened before. This is […]
- Altcoins Show Momentum, Solana Jumps 14%by Bilal Jafar on June 20, 2022 at 12:29 pm
Last week, the crypto market cap dipped below $850 billion for the first time in almost 18 months. However, the recent jump in digital assets like Solana, Cardano and Polkadot has […]
- I Will Keep Supporting Dogecoin, Says Elon Muskby Bilal Jafar on June 20, 2022 at 8:46 am
Elon Musk, who is currently facing a $258 billion lawsuit for an alleged Dogecoin pyramid scheme, recently announced his support for the meme coin. In a Tweet on 19 June, the […]
- 3 Reasons to Buy Bitcoin Right Nowby Bilal Jafar on June 19, 2022 at 5:26 pm
Bitcoin plunged below $19,000 on 18 June amid a huge sell-off across the crypto market. BTC, once known as a strong contender for the title of ‘digital safe haven asset’, has […]
- Bitcoin Crash Deepens, BTC Loses $20,000 Levelby Bilal Jafar on June 18, 2022 at 8:21 am
Bitcoin (BTC) is currently going through one of the worst corrections in its history. On 18 June 2022, the world’s most valuable digital asset dipped below $20,000 for the first […]
- FTX Acquires Alberta-Based Crypto Platform Bitvoby Felipe Erazo on June 17, 2022 at 5:24 pm
FTX Trading Limited, a major cryptocurrency exchange, announced on Friday that it had entered into an agreement to acquire Bitvo, a Canadian crypto platform. According to the […]
- ‘Crypto Winter’: What’s with All the Mass Layoffs?by Solomon Oladipupo on June 17, 2022 at 12:38 pm
It’s another crypto winter and there is a downsizing wave sweeping through the cryptocurrency industry.On Tuesday, Coinbase announced that it was […]
- Crypto Whale Transfers 150 Million XRP from Bithumbby Bilal Jafar on June 17, 2022 at 12:01 pm
The XRP network witnessed a major transfer on Thursday after a whale address moved almost $51 million worth of XRP coins from digital exchange Bithumb to an unknown wallet. The […]
Finally Discover How to Create Your eCommerce Store With WooCommerce So You Can Start Generating Leads, Sales, & Profits! By the end of this video course, you’ll have the necessary knowledge to set up your e-commerce site from scratch on the WordPress platform. Grab this video course and learn how to set up an e-Commerce site with WooCommerce!
Unless you have been living under a rock you will have heard about cryptocurrencies. The most famous of these is Bitcoin which is always in the news. Some people think that cryptocurrencies are a scam but they are not. If you know what you are doing you can make some very tidy profits with them.
TikTok is a fairly new social media platform. It has seen significant growth over the last two years and now has around 500 million active users per day. It has grown in popularity in international markets including the United States. Some marketers have had a lot of success with the platform while many others have failed.
Software development is a multi-billion dollar industry, so it is not surprising that new tools are often released to meet the growing demand. Marketing tools are essential for any company, including traditional businesses looking to go online, existing digital companies or any individual Internet marketer who wants to build an income from home. However, with so many choices out there, which one is the most suitable?
You may have seen a lot of hype around Nick James’ Internet Marketing Newsletter PLR lately. They have just released their 100th issue and Nick is celebrating by offering a huge discount to new members. You might be wondering if this is any good and worth joining.
True Story: Starting out as a newbie or even when you have some internet marketing experience, undoubtedly with no leads or a list of buyers, your business will be dead-ish. You can always continue to take the well trodden path of getting subscribers to your list by offering freebies as lead magnets just so you can build a rapport with your subscribers… the routine can take a lot of your energy and time (and money). I learnt this the hard way.
This is a ShareASale Review. ShareASale is an affiliate network where members earn money by referring shoppers via their websites to various products that they like. ShareASale is a retail focused Performance Marketing Network with over 4,500+ different offers to choose from as an affiliate.
Affiliates can sign up and promote any merchant they wish for free.
ShareASale’s objective is to provide customers with an advanced Affiliate Marketing platform. We strive to deliver the best product in the industry, and support it with superior customer service provided by people that will follow up, call back, and provide real solutions. In January 2017, global affiliate network Awin acquired ShareASale to provide further international opportunities to domestic advertisers and publishers.
Find a sponsor for your web site. Get paid for your great content.
Search For Products
ShareASale Technology : Real Time Tracking
ShareASale Technology : Custom Link Creation
View And Search Merchants And Products To Promote
(Inside The ShareASaleAccount)
Sign Up For Free
Explore infinite ways to search over 4,500+ Merchant programs across a variety of categories. Discover and apply for new partners with our Merchant Search.
Download A Free ShareASale Merchant
Catalog Sample – 120Mb (PDF)
ShareASale is an ethical service-driven network that cares about both affiliates and merchants, working with ShareASale is a joy! Incremental revenue, at a lower cost, we recouped our investment within 2 weeks.
- 2015 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award Affiliate Marketing Advocate: Brian Littleton
- 2014 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award Affiliate Marketing Advocate: Brian Littleton
- 2008 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award Legend Award: Brian Littleton
- 2007 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award Affiliate Marketing Advocate: Brian Littleton
- 8-time Winner “Best Affiliate Network” from ABestWeb.com
Find a sponsor for your web site. Get paid for your great content.
Great news and information resource for affiliate marketers who are experienced and for those just starting.
Latest Affiliate Marketing News
- Affiliate Fraud: What It Is and How To Spot Itby Affiliate Insider on June 20, 2022 at 10:15 am
Affiliate fraud is becoming more and more common in affiliate marketing campaigns. This means that there is an increase in the number of affiliate marketers (those earning […]
- DraftKings and Betblocker to partner up for responsible gamingby Affiliate Insider on June 20, 2022 at 8:16 am
The non-for-profit iGaming organization Betblocker is teaming up with sports betting operator DraftKings in a plan to collaborate and improve responsible gaming for players. The […]
- Snapchat goes premium with Snapchat+: is this the start of social media subscriptions?by Affiliate Insider on June 20, 2022 at 8:09 am
Snapchat is working on a tiered subscription service, named Snapchat+ that will allow paying users access to new features. A social media subscription service isn’t an entirely […]
- The 5th AskGamblers Awards Winners’ Names Are Revealedby Affiliate Insider on June 17, 2022 at 4:28 pm
The 5th AskGamblers Awards Ceremony once again celebrated the best of the best in the iGaming industry, and today – we reveal the names that went home with a title....
- Tune in to see the Elevate Summit and its 14+ hours of contentby Affiliate Insider on June 17, 2022 at 9:04 am
The Elevate Summit has come, but not gone. The entirely virtual event was filled with 14+ hours of content that you can access at any point. There were over 1,500...
- Meta is shaking up your Facebook feed with a more AI-centred approachby Affiliate Insider on June 17, 2022 at 8:31 am
Facebook is set to go through some heavy changes in the near future. With Meta taking more than a pinch of inspiration from TikTok, the umbrella company is set to...
- Dutch crackdown on gambling ads to come into force from June 30thby Affiliate Insider on June 17, 2022 at 8:27 am
The Dutch gaming authority, de Kansspelautoriteit, or KSA, has followed through on its threat to enact harsher regulations on gambling ads aimed at young people. The KSA had […]
- SEO Copywriting: A Guideby Affiliate Insider on June 16, 2022 at 10:25 am
Formulating high-quality, engaging SEO copywriting doesn’t have to be a difficult task. Take the time to identify what users are searching for and the types of questions and […]
Best Affiliate Marketing Podcasts
- What to Expect in Season 8!by Affiliate Insider on June 16, 2022 at 8:20 am
Just like that our highly anticipated ELEVATE summit is now over. 18+ hours of valuable affiliate knowledge, various experts from the industry all in the one place and countless […]
- We Interrupt This Broadcast – ELEVATE & What’s Aheadby Affiliate Insider on June 9, 2022 at 7:30 am
And just like that, it’s less than a week until one of the most anticipated events in the affiliate industry! The ELEVATE summit kicks off on Tuesday 14th June and...
- The Trenches (Getting an Insider Look-in!)by Affiliate Insider on June 2, 2022 at 8:16 am
As season 7 of the affiliate marketing podcast starts to finish up, we thought it would be nice to have Affiliate Insider Ltd’s Head of Agency Services, Leanna Klyne, on...
- The Crypto Affiliate Oneby Affiliate Insider on May 26, 2022 at 9:42 am
Welcome back to all of you wonderful listeners. This week on the affiliate marketing podcast we are joined by another amazing guest, none other than founder of Yolo Group, Tim...
- Affiliate Marketing Tools: How They Helpby MTS Staff Writer on June 17, 2022 at 1:02 pm
Learn about the tools some of the best affiliate marketers use to build their empires… Affiliate marketing is becoming more and more popular these days as people trade in their […]
- Zift Solutions Launches New Integration Between Ziftone And Microsoft Dynamics 365by MTS Staff Writer on June 15, 2022 at 2:14 pm
Zift Solutions, a leading provider of partner relationship management (PRM) and through-channel marketing automation (TCMA) software, today announced a collaboration with […]
- White Bullet Data Shows Huge Uptick In Compliance In Countries It Monitors As It Helps Clients Avoid Costly Finesby MTS Staff Writer on June 14, 2022 at 8:31 am
The cyber safety company has driven an enormous uptick in compliance, preventing ads from appearing on pirate sites whilst helping to put an end rogue affiliate marketing […]
- Affiliate Marketing Fraud Now a $3.4 Billion Problem, New Study Findsby PRNewswire on June 1, 2022 at 7:45 am
CHEQ, the global leader in Go-to-Market Security released new data today on the extent of fraud in the affiliate marketing industry. Back in 2020, the cybersecurity firm showed […]
- Tesla Finally Gets The Luxury Interior It Deserves, But It Will Cost Your $29,995by John Chow on June 20, 2022 at 7:39 pm
One of the most often heard complaints about Tesla vehicles is the interior looks cheap for a luxury car. When you compare it to the interiors from the Mercedes-Benz EQS or the […]
- Porsche 993 Speedster Remastered by Gunther Werksby John Chow on June 20, 2022 at 5:44 pm
I had an opportunity to check out the new Porsche 993 Speedster Remastered by Gunther Werks at South OC Cars and Coffee. This is the ultimate Porsche 911 restomod. The 993 […]
- Seized Russian Superyacht Amadea Arrives in Hawaii, flying USA Flagby John Chow on June 20, 2022 at 4:18 pm
The US has successfully seized and taken procession of their first Russian superyacht. While the EU countries have only impounded yachts of sanctioned Russian oligarchs, the […]
- This 1,200+ HP Tesla-Swapped Chevy C10 Is A Ridiculous Rideby John Chow on June 19, 2022 at 6:45 pm
Are you tired for waiting for your Tesla Cybertruck? The good folks at Salvage 2 Savage were, and they decided to take things into their own hands by making their version of a […]
- Feed has no items.
- How to Partner with Essential Oil Affiliate Programs (In 3 Steps)by John Hughes on June 16, 2022 at 3:37 am
Have you noticed that essential oils are increasing in popularity? If you’re an affiliate marketer hoping to capitalize on this new and blossoming niche, you’re not alone. […]
- Here’s the Best Affiliate Marketing Programs for Starting Out in 2022 (Top 5)by John Hughes on June 9, 2022 at 2:36 am
Affiliate marketing programs have become integral outreach tools for many businesses. The United States alone is expected to spend over $8 billion in 2022 on affiliate marketing. […]
- 15+ Affiliate Marketing Tools Every Marketer Needs (2022 Resource)by Harsh Agrawal on June 17, 2022 at 10:57 am
Looking for affiliate marketing tools that could increase your affiliate earnings? I love tools, and previously I have shared top blogging tools and top YouTube tools, and today […]
- What is Affiliate Marketing & How To Get Started in 2022 (Beginners)by Harsh Agrawal on June 14, 2022 at 10:43 pm
In making money online, affiliate marketing is a skill-based approach, anyone could learn that. It is one of those segments of the online world, that doesn’t require any degree […]
- How To Pick A Profitable Blog Niche? (Correct way in 2022)by Harsh Agrawal on June 9, 2022 at 8:16 am
This is by far the most important article you will ever read before you start a blog. The knowledge of blog niche will define your future success or lack of this knowledge, […]
- How To Make Money Blogging (The Practical Guide for 2022)by Harsh Agrawal on June 1, 2022 at 3:57 am
Can you make money blogging? What are the various ways to make money from blogging? How much can I earn? Can I talk about my life and make money? What should I blog about to make […]
- Feed has no items.
- Campaign Spotlight: Flaviar Spirits ($50 CPS) has Affiliates Buzzingby MaxBounty on June 8, 2022 at 6:59 pm
Flaviar Spirits CPS is our newest offer to receive our Campaign Spotlight treatment. Here’s why you and other affiliates should take notice right now. Flaviar is a gift delivery […]
- Cast Your Vote for MaxBounty in mThink’s Top Network Spring Surveyby MaxBounty on May 31, 2022 at 5:49 pm
mThink’s BlueBook Top Network Spring Survey is live! That means you can now cast your vote for MaxBounty as your top CPA network! Your support for our network in past industry […]
- Meet with MaxBounty Now at Affiliate Summit East 2022by MaxBounty on May 24, 2022 at 6:24 pm
MaxBounty is back at Affiliate Summit East for the first time in three years! To say we’ve missed our East Coast affiliates, partners, and friends would be an understatement. […]
- The 7 Best Tracking Platforms for Affiliate Marketersby MaxBounty on May 18, 2022 at 6:34 pm
Choosing a tracking platform is one of the most important decisions you’ll make as an affiliate marketer. Third-party tracking software is crucial because it allows you to […]
- Best fonts for emails: How to make your emails look great and easy to readby Dmitry Kudrenko on June 14, 2022 at 8:32 pm
Coming up with the best fonts for emails can be a challenging and time-consuming task. Which typeface will improve the readability of your message? What color combinations and […]
- Don’t let your Discord community evaporateby Chris Vasquez on June 9, 2022 at 4:34 pm
Would you rather watch or listen to this post? We've got you covered.I introduced a simple weekly digest email to let my community better control when they hear from me while […]
- Why Are My Emails Going to Spam?by Pam Neely on June 8, 2022 at 3:40 pm
If you've put a lot of work into an email message or a newsletter, it can sting to see even one person mark it as spam. Why would anyone do that, right? You're a good sender. […]
- How to effectively brainstorm in a remote environmentby Chris Vasquez on May 26, 2022 at 4:22 pm
One of the things that seemed most challenging when AWeber was transitioning from a physical location to becoming a remote team was figuring out how we’d effectively brainstorm. […]
- 11 Ways to Create More Compelling Content for Your Blogby Darren Rowse on June 16, 2022 at 3:19 am
The post 11 Ways to Create More Compelling Content for Your Blog appeared first on ProBlogger. Today I wanted to share some tips on how you can make your content more compelling, […]
- 5 Mistakes Bloggers are Making with Online Coursesby Guest Blogger on June 9, 2022 at 8:04 am
The post 5 Mistakes Bloggers are Making with Online Courses appeared first on ProBlogger. By ProBlogger expert Sam Nordberg. Online courses are the hottest thing right now. […]
- How I Turned One Blog Post Into a 7-Figure Business (And How You Can Capitalize on Going Viral)by Guest Blogger on June 2, 2022 at 12:00 pm
The post How I Turned One Blog Post Into a 7-Figure Business (And How You Can Capitalize on Going Viral) appeared first on ProBlogger. In 2013, I experienced a writer’s dream […]
- Seven Types of Product You Could Sell From Your Blogby Darren Rowse on May 25, 2022 at 6:00 am
The post Seven Types of Product You Could Sell From Your Blog appeared first on ProBlogger. It took me nearly seven years of blogging to create my first products: two ebooks, one […]