Latest news on food & diet, weight loss, healthcare, healthy living, men’s health and women’s health and more.
- How Much Do You Need to Worry About Coronavirus Variants?by Tara C. Smith, Ph.D. on January 21, 2021 at 10:53 pm
Here's what experts think.
- Should We All Be Wearing Better Masks to Protect Against COVID-19 Variants?by Sarah Jacoby on January 21, 2021 at 9:14 pm
It's time to move on from cloth masks.
- There Will Likely Be Even More Delays in COVID-19 Vaccine Availability, New CDC Director Saysby Carolyn L. Todd on January 21, 2021 at 8:27 pm
They're still aiming for 100 million vaccinations in 100 days.
- Night Sweats and Ankylosing Spondylitis: Why Oh Why?on January 22, 2021 at 11:55 pm
Ankylosing spondylitis (AS) is a type of inflammatory arthritis that primarily affects your spine. And when it comes to sleep and AS, the struggle is real. In addition to causing back pain and […]
- What to Do When Your Intentions Have Already Hit a Wallon January 22, 2021 at 11:55 pm
You’re here! That means it’s Monday, or it’s feeling like one. Don’t worry, Greatist has your back. Subscribe to our newsletter for direct access to Mondays with Minaa, a mental health column […]
- 12 Holiday Recipes So Good Our Editors Make Them Every Yearon January 22, 2021 at 11:55 pm
We include products we think are useful for our readers. If you buy through links on this page, we may earn a small commission. Here’s our process. Ah, finally. ‘Tis the season for twinkly […]
- Easy Comfort Recipes We’re Carrying into 2021on January 22, 2021 at 11:55 pm
Design by Wenzdai FigueroaJanuary is often a time of change — we commit ourselves to new things that we think will make us happy, that we’ll enjoy, that will make our lives better. And food is […]
- Fact or Fiction: Can Onion Juice Really Help Hair Grow?on January 22, 2021 at 11:55 pm
You read that right. Onions aren’t just delicious and nutritious for your insides, some believe this mineral-rich allium can benefit your outsides, too — namely, your hair. A Google search […]
- 3 Healthy Banana Bread Recipesby Becca on January 21, 2021 at 2:52 pm
Don’t throw out those overly ripe bananas! While you might think they’re a lost cause, they are the perfect base The post 3 Healthy Banana Bread Recipes appeared first on The Leaf.
- Bike Your Way to a Healthier You: The Health Benefits of Cycling for Weight Lossby Becca on January 20, 2021 at 7:28 pm
Riding a bicycle is the fun way to get in the daily activity that we all need. Biking heats up The post Bike Your Way to a Healthier You: The Health Benefits of Cycling for Weight Loss appeared […]
Womens Health – Weight Loss
- Feed has no items.
- Is Trying to Conceive Giving You Performance Anxiety?by Paul Turek, MD on January 4, 2021 at 9:39 pm
You’ve recently stopped using contraception. She has the timing of her cycle down and knows when she’s most fertile every month. Welcome to baby making time! At first glance, this seems […]
- How to Prepare for a Vasectomyby Paul Turek, MD on December 7, 2020 at 8:00 am
The COVID pandemic has been very clarifying for you. You really don’t want more/any children. She has “pulled the goalie” and it’s time for you to step up and take control of things. After a […]
- Dealing With Unsolicited Fertility Advice From Othersby Paul Turek, MD on November 6, 2020 at 8:00 am
They’re probably just trying to help, but getting an earful of advice from others about your infertility issue can be incredibly uncomfortable. And belittling. And distressing. Like you haven’t […]
- What Happens to Birth Rates During Pandemics?by Paul Turek, MD on September 28, 2020 at 8:00 am
At first glance, you’d think that staying at home (by law) during the COVID-19 pandemic would mean more babies being born. After all, conception rates are seasonal, with the highest rates occurring […]
Diabetes Self Management
- Cherry-Orange Oatmealby Diabetes Self-Management on January 21, 2021 at 9:32 pm
Looking for a hearty breakfast to start the day? You can’t go wrong with a comforting bowl of this stick-to-your-ribs recipe! The post Cherry-Orange Oatmeal appeared first on Diabetes […]
- Chicken Barley Soupby Diabetes Self-Management on January 14, 2021 at 6:53 pm
Getting tired of the same old chicken-soup-from-a-can routine this cold and flu season? You’ll love this quick and easy homemade version, chock-full of hearty and … Read More "Chicken Barley […]
- This Week in Diabetes Newsby The Editors on January 13, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Stay connected with Diabetes Industry News — a weekly communication highlighting diabetes news, cutting-edge research, and more... Read More "This Week in Diabetes News" The post This Week in […]
- Lemony Steamed Broccoliby Diabetes Self-Management on January 7, 2021 at 6:27 pm
Interested in trying the Mediterranean diet? Why not give this simple steamed broccoli side a try? With only four ingredients, it’s a cinch to prepare! The post Lemony Steamed Broccoli appeared […]
Desserts Ideas For Weight Loss
- Easy 10-minute Sauteed Kale (batch cooking)by lyssie on January 12, 2021 at 9:25 am
As registered dietitians and personal trainers who specialize in weight loss, one of the most telling habits that we see in long-term weight loss success is the ability to easily include low-calorie […]
- 5 Easy Ways to Jumpstart Weight Lossby lyssie on January 6, 2021 at 6:00 am
As registered dietitians and personal trainers, one of our favorite things to share are simple ways that you can jumpstart your weight-loss resolutions! The easier the action steps are, the better […]
- 15 Healthy Gift Ideas from Registered Dietitiansby lyssie on December 13, 2020 at 1:54 am
If you’re still on the hunt for some great holiday gifts, here are our favorite health-inspired ones! You’ll see a wide range of prices depending on what you’re looking for. While we’re […]