- Renault's cult '4' reimagined as a real flying carby Steve Dent on November 26, 2021 at 12:57 pm
Like other automakers, Renault has been known to play the nostalgia card with iconic models like the 5 reimagined as a modern EV. However, the company is taking that to a whole […]
- The best deals on headphones, earbuds and audio gadgets we found for Black Fridayby Valentina Palladino on November 26, 2021 at 12:15 pm
Audio gadgets are, consistently, some of the most sought after, whether it's Black Friday or not. A good pair of headphones or earbuds makes a great gift for almost anyone, and […]
- The best Black Friday tech deals we could findby Engadget on November 26, 2021 at 11:15 am
It's officially Black Friday and that means if you didn't snatch up any of the early deals that came and went earlier this month, now's the time to shop. Despite kicking off the […]
- The Amazon device deals worth your money on Black Fridayby Valentina Palladino on November 26, 2021 at 10:00 am
Aside from Amazon Prime Day, Black Friday is the best time of year to save on Amazon gadgets. It's arguably better than Amazon's exclusive shopping day because anyone, not just […]
- MIUI 13 Expected Features, Eligible Devices & Release Dateby Farhan Shaikh on November 26, 2021 at 9:36 am
Xiaomi is all set to release MIUI 13 update next month. However, the OS is still under development, and most of the newly launched smartphones have received the beta test version […]
- How to Enable End-to-End Encrypted WhatsApp Chat Backupsby TechViral Staff on November 26, 2021 at 7:51 am
WhatsApp generally asks you to set the chat backup time once you set up your account. You can set WhatsApp to create a backup of your chats automatically in a set time frame. […]
- 10 Best Periscope Alternatives For Androidby Amarnath Chakraborty on November 26, 2021 at 3:45 am
If we search for live streaming apps on the Google Play Store, we will find countless apps over there. However, it was the Twitter-owned Periscope app that stands out from the […]
- How to Install the New Windows 11 Paint App on Windows 10by Amarnath Chakraborty on November 25, 2021 at 4:20 pm
Windows 11 introduced lots of visual changes and new features. Also, Microsoft is constantly striving to make the operating system better. Until now, Microsoft released several […]
- Gigabyte GP-P750GM Power Supply Review: Lacking the Explosive Characteron November 26, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Gigabyte GP-P750GM Power Supply addresses the issues found in the initial GP-P750GM units.
- UMC Settles Technology Theft Legal Battle With Micronon November 26, 2021 at 12:40 pm
Micron to get a one-time payment from UMC.
- Best Black Friday 3D Printer Dealson November 26, 2021 at 12:33 pm
Here are the best cheap 3D printers available for Black Friday 2021.
- Alienware's 240 Hz Monitor Now $199, an All-Time Lowon November 26, 2021 at 12:05 pm
This powerful eSports monitor covers 99 percent of the sRGB color gamut.
- 2021 Tesla Model Y review: Nearly great, critically flawed - Roadshowby Tim Stevens on November 26, 2021 at 10:00 am
The Tesla Model Y seems like the complete package, but its active safety suite is so fundamentally flawed that the whole dish is completely ruined.
- 2022 Bentley Bentayga S review: Lively luxury - Roadshowby Emme Hall on November 25, 2021 at 10:00 am
The Bentayga S is a great mix of affluence and agility.
- 2022 Kia Stinger 2.5T review: A more compelling base engine - Roadshowby Daniel Golson on November 24, 2021 at 10:00 am
The lovable Stinger liftback gains a more powerful turbo-four engine that's a big improvement.
- 2021 Ford Escape Plug-In Hybrid review: Unexcitingly efficient - Roadshowby Andrew Krok on November 19, 2021 at 10:00 am
The Escape's delayed PHEV variant is no-nonsense electrified transportation.
- YouTube TV review: The best premium live TV streaming service - CNETby Ty Pendlebury on November 18, 2021 at 10:03 pm
With the best channel selection and an unlimited DVR, YouTube TV is the high-end live TV service to choose.
- 2022 Audi SQ5 Sportback review: Not compromised enough - Roadshowby Daniel Golson on November 18, 2021 at 10:00 am
Audi's sporty compact coupeover is just like the regular SQ5, both to its benefit and detriment.
- Robots and AI assist in designing and building Swiss university’s ‘hanging gardens’by Devin Coldewey on November 24, 2021 at 8:44 pm
Architecture and construction have always been, rather quietly, at the bleeding edge of tech and materials trends. It’s no surprise, then, especially at a renowned technical […]
- Fairphone hits software support longevity akin to Apple’s iPhoneby Natasha Lomas on November 24, 2021 at 4:38 pm
Fairphone, the Dutch social enterprise dedicated to making consumer electronics (more) sustainable and ethical, including by supporting repairability so that users can hold onto […]
- Belkin’s new 3-in-1 wireless charger delivers speedy charging for the latest Apple Watch and iPhoneby Darrell Etherington on November 18, 2021 at 6:00 pm
Belkin has a new 3-in-1 wireless charger that’s tailor-made for iPhone and Apple Watch owners, and that also provides MagSafe 15W charging speeds for iPhone 12 and 13, along […]
- Misty-eyed and bushy-tailed: Meet Hai, the world’s smartest shower headby Haje Jan Kamps on November 18, 2021 at 4:03 pm
If you had “my shower head needs a small turbine, a Bluetooth connection, an app and a fine-spray mist” on your 2021 bingo card, congratulations, you win the prize. The prize […]
- Gift Guide: 20+ STEM toy gift ideas for aspiring young buildersby Natasha Lomas on November 17, 2021 at 7:17 pm
For this year's STEM toy gift guide we've split out our recommendations by age for easier navigation.
- Cognixion raises $12M to build its brain-monitoring headset for people with disabilitiesby Devin Coldewey on November 16, 2021 at 9:57 pm
Cognixion, a startup designing an intuitive brain-monitoring headset and interface for people with physical disabilities, has raised a $12M A round to pursue its accessibility […]
- Why Is It So Hard to Believe In Other People’s Pain?by Virginia Heffernan on November 26, 2021 at 1:00 pm
People—and groups—who are suffering are often dismissed. Scarry’s axiom might help us understand why.
- The 51 Best Black Friday Deals at Best Buyby Medea Giordano, Gear Team on November 26, 2021 at 12:57 pm
The retailer's holiday sale event is in full swing, with discounts on smart speakers, watches, headphones, Chromebooks, and more.
- WIRED's Picks for the 7 Books You Need to Read This Winterby WIRED Staff on November 26, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Now is the perfect time to curl up with a good read. From pop culture histories to time-traveling immortals, here are some of our favorites.
- Are Instagram’s Aesthetic Moms Hindering Kids’ Development?by Amelia Tait on November 26, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Taupe and cream nurseries are in vogue right now. They’re beautifully beige, but some worry they might be bad for babies.
- Robots Won’t Close the Warehouse Worker Gap Anytime Soonby Will Knight on November 26, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Even Amazon’s new AI-powered machines aren’t nearly capable enough to handle the most important fulfillment tasks.
- The Watch World Is Finally Being Forced to Embrace Ecommerceby Laura McCreddie-Doak on November 26, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Digital retail came into its own during lockdown, yet amazingly some watch brands still haven’t committed to online sales. Now time is running out.
- Australian Minister Wins Defamation Case Over Tweetby Yan Zhuang on November 26, 2021 at 7:05 am
A government minister sued and won over a brief Twitter post that called him a “rape apologist.” A journalist sees “asymmetric warfare.”
- Space Pagans and Smartphone Witches: Where Tech Meets Mysticismby Josie Thaddeus-Johns on November 25, 2021 at 8:53 am
The internet allows us to discover, select and combine the spiritual traditions that suit us best. In a new exhibition, artists are exploring the connections between ancient […]
- Pinterest Pledges $50 Million on Reforms to Resolve Discrimination Allegationsby Michael Levenson on November 25, 2021 at 3:36 am
Shareholders had accused Pinterest’s board of directors of failing to respond to a pervasive culture of discrimination and retaliation against women and people of color.
- Ifeoma Ozoma Blew the Whistle on Pinterest. Now She Protects Whistle-Blowers.by Erin Woo on November 25, 2021 at 1:01 am
Ifeoma Ozoma, who accused Pinterest of discrimination, has become a key figure in helping tech employees disclose, and fight, mistreatment at work.
- YassifyBot and 'Yassification' Memes, Explainedby Shane O’Neill on November 24, 2021 at 7:50 pm
A new Twitter account has amassed a following by sharing highly filtered versions of well-known images.
- Adam Mosseri, Instagram's Head, Agrees to Testify Before Congressby Ryan Mac and Cecilia Kang on November 24, 2021 at 7:34 pm
This will be the first time Adam Mosseri, a trusted lieutenant to Mark Zuckerberg, will appear before lawmakers under oath.