- 2021 Mazda3 Hatchback review: Stylish and fun, no turbo required - Roadshowby Emme Hall on December 1, 2020 at 10:00 am
The new turbocharged Mazda3 might be getting all the attention, but don't discount the standard version.
- 2020 Hyundai Nexo review: This hydrogen fuel-cell SUV deserves your attention - Roadshowby Daniel Golson on November 27, 2020 at 10:00 am
If you live in California and have easy access to hydrogen stations, the Nexo should be on your shopping list.
- YouTube TV review: Multichannel live TV streaming for the jet set - CNETby Ty Pendlebury on November 25, 2020 at 4:48 pm
With the best channel selection and an unlimited DVR, YouTube TV is the best premium live TV streaming service.
- Samsung Q80T series (2020) review: Premium design and picture, approachable price - CNETby David Katzmaier on November 24, 2020 at 12:00 pm
The most affordable QLED TV with local dimming hits the sweet spot.
- 2021 BMW M440i xDrive review: Stuck in the middle with you - Roadshowby Andrew Krok on November 23, 2020 at 10:00 am
BMW's long-faced coupe has a hard time figuring out if it's a grand tourer or a sports car.
- 2021 Ford F-150 first drive review: Merica's most wanted gets one heck of a hybrid - Roadshowby Chris Paukert on November 20, 2020 at 6:48 pm
Today, the country's best-selling vehicle gets bionic muscles from a PowerBoost hybrid, plus it has a built-in generator. Tomorrow? Hands-free driving.
- Amazon’s Fire TV Cube adds support for two-way video calls via a connected TVby Sarah Perez on December 2, 2020 at 10:27 pm
Amazon in September announced it was bringing video calling support to its Fire TV platform. Today, the company says two-way video calling is now available with its Fire TV Cube devices (2nd gen.). […]
- Looking Glass’s next product is a holographic digital photo frameby Brian Heater on December 2, 2020 at 2:00 pm
Looking Glass’s technology is extremely cool, but has, thus far, been prohibitively expensive, ranging from $600 for its 8.9-inch product to $6,000 for the 15-inch model — and an undisclosed sum […]
- A tween tries Apple’s new ‘Family Setup’ system for Apple Watchby Sarah Perez on November 30, 2020 at 10:50 pm
With the release of watchOS 7, Apple at last turned the Apple Watch into the GPS-based kid tracker parents have wanted, albeit at a price point that requires careful consideration. As someone in the […]
- Review: Sketchboard Pro for iPadby Bryce Durbin on November 30, 2020 at 4:31 pm
The Sketchboard Pro is an iPad stand designed for artists. It’s compatible with over 30 sizes of iPad. It retails for $119.
- Raspberry Pi Foundation releases case fan to prevent overheatingby Romain Dillet on November 30, 2020 at 2:21 pm
The Raspberry Pi Foundation has released a new product today. It’s a tiny $5 fan combined with a small heatsink for the Raspberry Pi 4. It works with the official case, below the top cover. That […]
- Foxconn could move some iPad and MacBook production to Vietnamby Romain Dillet on November 26, 2020 at 4:10 pm
Following a request from Apple, Foxconn could be shifting production out of China for some iPad and MacBook models according to a report from Reuters. The new assembly lines would be based in […]
- How Do Delivery Robots Work? How They Safely Deliver Your Packagesby Gavin Phillips on August 19, 2020 at 11:00 am
A distant future involving robotic package deliveries is now very much a reality. Advances in robotics, GPS tracking, automation, and navigation now mean you might not find a delivery person at your […]
- Step Up Your Pomodoro Productivity With These 6 Methodsby Lee Nathan on August 19, 2020 at 10:00 am
If you’ve ever used the Pomodoro Technique, you’ve probably noticed an increase in productivity and focus. But most people aren’t aware that there’s a lot more you can do with it. The way […]
- Portable, Powerful Solar Panel: Maxoak SP120 Reviewby James Bruce on August 18, 2020 at 12:30 pm
Our verdict of the Maxoak SP120:Weighing less than 7lbs, the Maxoak SP120 outputs a serious amount of power in a convenient and portable package. You're paying a premium for the portability though, […]
- How to Access Region Blocked Videos Without a VPNby Christian Cawley on August 18, 2020 at 12:00 pm
Wherever you are in the world there is always a reason to want to bypass region blocking. For example, internet users outside the US might want to access Netflix or Hulu; those in the US might want […]
- 11 Basic Encryption Terms Everyone Should Know by Nowby Gavin Phillips on August 18, 2020 at 12:00 pm
Chances are that you’re familiar with the word encryption. You’ve probably heard about how important it is, as well as how vital it is for keeping so much of our hyper-networked lives secure. Use […]
- How to Watch Free Live TV on Android TVby Dan Price on August 18, 2020 at 12:00 pm
The number of quality programs on cable TV has declined dramatically in recent years. Which is one of the reasons why cord-cutting has become so popular. However, even if you hate modern TV and […]
- Our 100+ Favorite Cyber Monday Deals Still Available Todayby Scott Gilbertson, Gear Team on December 2, 2020 at 9:29 pm
We combed through every Black Friday and Cyber Monday deal we featured this week. These deals remain—for the moment.
- The Journey of Electronic Bottles and the Ocean Plastic Crisisby Matt Simon on December 2, 2020 at 7:00 pm
Researchers loaded containers with trackers and released them in the Ganges and the Bay of Bengal, giving new insight into how plastic pollution travels.
- A Broken Piece of Internet Backbone Might Finally Get Fixedby Lily Hay Newman on December 2, 2020 at 5:00 pm
Efforts to secure the Border Gateway Protocol have picked up critical momentum, including a big assist from Google.
- New AI-Based Navigation Helps Loon’s Balloons Hover in Placeby Eric Niiler on December 2, 2020 at 4:00 pm
Reinforcement learning might be the next step in keeping broadband-carrying balloons afloat above remote areas. Could Venus be next?
- 19 Delightful Gifts for Music Lovers and Audiophilesby Parker Hall, Michael Calore on December 2, 2020 at 2:00 pm
From headphones and speakers to accessories for their vinyl LPs, these gift ideas will appeal to any audio lover.
- The Best Barefoot Shoes for Walking or Runningby Scott Gilbertson on December 2, 2020 at 2:00 pm
Our favorite zero-drop, minimalist footwear will let you feel the ground beneath your feet.
- No, Barr was not part of a secret plot against President Trump.by Davey Alba on December 3, 2020 at 12:42 am
After the attorney general said the Justice Department had not found voter fraud, pro-Trump personalities accused Mr. Barr of being part of a nefarious scheme against the president.
- Marc Benioff Sets His Sights on Microsoftby David Streitfeld on December 2, 2020 at 7:33 pm
The Salesforce C.E.O.’s planned acquisition of Slack will have him competing directly with the Goliath that is Microsoft.
- No, it isn’t unusual that Kamala Harris is still in the Senate.by Linda Qiu on December 2, 2020 at 7:29 pm
In the past half century, it has been common for vice presidents-elect to resign from their previous posts in late December or January.
- Why Your Workplace Software Stinksby Shira Ovide on December 2, 2020 at 6:28 pm
The person writing the check is still the most important customer.
- Salesforce to Acquire Slack for $27.7 Billionby Erin Griffith and Lauren Hirsch on December 2, 2020 at 2:53 pm
The move caps an acquisitive streak by Salesforce and ends Slack’s run as an independent publicly traded company.
- How the New Spider-Man Game Gets Miles Morales Rightby Kwame Opam on December 2, 2020 at 1:54 pm
Evan Narcisse, a writer for the new Spider-Man game for PlayStation 4 and 5, worked to make the hero’s connections to his Afro-Latino neighborhood feel as authentic as possible.