Internet Marketing News And Blogs – The latest news by specialist in the industry. Stay on top of the latest internet marketing news and trends.
- Save Time While Doing Moreby Grace Miller on January 7, 2021 at 7:53 pm
Check out how Campaign Monitor's time-saving features make email marketing simple. The post Save Time While Doing More appeared first on Campaign Monitor.
- 10 Ideas to Repurpose Content for Email Marketing Campaignsby Campaign Monitor on December 28, 2020 at 7:57 pm
Here are 10 ideas to repurpose the content you already have for your newsletter. The post 10 Ideas to Repurpose Content for Email Marketing Campaigns appeared first on Campaign Monitor.
- How Chatbot and Email Integration Can Boost Engagementby Campaign Monitor on December 22, 2020 at 7:29 pm
Combine email marketing and chatbots and watch visitor engagement and results soar. The post How Chatbot and Email Integration Can Boost Engagement appeared first on Campaign Monitor.
- What Are Web Push Notifications & How Should You Use Them?by Kelly Forst on January 20, 2021 at 3:39 pm
What do successful marketing strategies and breakfast have in common? Answer: The best ones involve variety. Think about it. A healthy breakfast means eating a variety of foods — fruit, […]
- Landing Page vs. Website: All Your Questions, Answeredby Kelly Forst on January 14, 2021 at 6:14 pm
“Do I need a website? What should I use a landing page for? Do I need both?” If you’ve asked these questions, you’re not alone. Like all online entrepreneurs, you want to set yourself up […]
- Make Customers Smile with the Perfect Birthday Emailby Kristin MacLaughlin on January 13, 2021 at 8:03 pm
Let’s imagine it’s your birthday for a moment … Happy Birthday! You roll over in bed in the morning, grab your phone to sift through texts and emails wishing you a happy day. In your email, […]
- OptinMonster vs. Leadpages: Which Is Better? (Compared)by Nathan Thompson on January 21, 2021 at 5:12 pm
Are you looking for the right lead generation tool for your online business, but not sure which one to go with? Like any task, having the right tool for the job can make or break your success. So if […]
- Monsterinsights Review: Is This Analytics Plugin Worth It?by Shahzad Saeed on January 20, 2021 at 3:51 pm
Are you looking for a Google Analytics plugin for your WordPress site? Wondering if MonsterInsights is the best fit for your needs? MonsterInsights boast about being the best Google Analytics plugin […]
- New Updates: Improved Previews and Easier Access to Subscribersby Nathan Thompson on January 19, 2021 at 11:54 am
At OptinMonster, we’re never satisfied with having a tool that’s “good enough,” and we refuse to give customers anything less than our 100% best. That’s why our team is constantly hard at […]
- Why Using UGC Strategy for This Holiday Season is a Winning Moveby Irene Wind on November 11, 2020 at 3:52 pm
Why user-generated content is important for brands during holidays What is user-generated content Why implement user-generated content into your Instagram strategy What are the main benefits of […]
- Facebook Supporting Businesses: New Features You Can Leverageby Irene Wind on May 21, 2020 at 5:26 pm
Launching Shops both on Facebook and Instagram Introducing Businesses Nearby section Adding #SupportSmallBusiness stickers and hashtags Facebook is showing strong dedication to helping small […]
- PromoRepublic Announces Pro Bono Initiative for Franchise Businessesby Irene Wind on May 7, 2020 at 11:03 am
We are happy to announce a new Transformation Program aiming to help franchises and multi-location brands connect with their local communities under COVID-19 lockdown. Participant franchises will […]
- What is The Best Image Size for Instagram in 2021by famoid on January 9, 2021 at 5:15 pm
Remember the simpler times? When Instagram had one orientation for photos and videos? Publishing your post was as simple as uploading your photo, applying a few filters, adding hashtags, and you were […]
- Why Can’t I Sign Into Instagram or Make an Account?by famoid on January 7, 2021 at 9:34 pm
Instagram is a great way to get the word out about your business. However, like many other technological marvels, it can sometimes act, well—wonky. Instagram is a remarkable way to create and share […]
- What does TBH mean on Instagram? Own the Lingo!by famoid on December 18, 2020 at 8:50 pm
TBH sounds pretty familiar and it should mean To Be Honest, right? Well, the age of social media has given birth to a rich vocabulary of internet lingo and TBH certainly makes that list. You will see […]
- Pinterest Boards Upgraded With 3 New Features via @MattGSouthernby Matt Southern on December 12, 2020 at 1:34 am
Pinterest is launching three new features for boards that allow users to make more productive use of their time on the platform.The post Pinterest Boards Upgraded With 3 New Features via […]
- 12 Pinterest SEO Tips for High-Traffic Success via @seocopychickby Jessica Foster on November 11, 2020 at 3:45 pm
Want more traffic from Pinterest? Follow these Pinterest SEO tips to optimize your profile, increase clicks, and drive traffic to your website.The post 12 Pinterest SEO Tips for High-Traffic Success […]
- Pinterest Rolls Out 5 New Updates For Merchants via @MattGSouthernby Matt Southern on October 29, 2020 at 1:15 am
Pinterest is rolling out five new updates squarely aimed at helping merchants set up a storefront, generate sales, and measure their results.The post Pinterest Rolls Out 5 New Updates For Merchants […]
- Getting off on the right foot with DAMby Kim Davis on December 28, 2020 at 5:55 pm
Taking the first steps to kick off, or refine, your digital asset management program. The post Getting off on the right foot with DAM appeared first on Marketing Land.
- One view of the future of events: niche and hybridby Kimberly Dutcher on December 22, 2020 at 8:42 pm
There are still many questions to be answered about the events landscape post-COVID. The post One view of the future of events: niche and hybrid appeared first on Marketing Land.
- The importance of governance for digital asset managementby Kim Davis on December 10, 2020 at 3:17 pm
A taxonomy, and governance to ensure its proper use, are foundational for DAM. The post The importance of governance for digital asset management appeared first on Marketing Land.
- Sitecore announces headless CMS offeringby Kim Davis on December 9, 2020 at 7:45 pm
Experience Edge offers hybrid headless capabilities. The post Sitecore announces headless CMS offering appeared first on Marketing Land.
- Be a digital marketing winner with these 3 powerful video storytelling strategiesby Sponsored Content: Cloudinary on November 30, 2020 at 12:30 pm
Video storytelling should be an integral part of any online marketing strategy. By following these three fundamentals, brands can build the foundation for a strong video campaign. The post Be a […]
- How To Use Contrast in Web Design: Tips and Examplesby Orlee Gillis on January 21, 2021 at 8:11 am
Contrast in web design is a classic way to make sure different design elements work well together despite their differences. Learn how and why the art of contrast can enhance your website design. The post How To Use Contrast in Web Design: Tips and Examples appeared first on Elementor Blog.
- How To Redirect URLs in WordPressby Sergei Davidov on January 20, 2021 at 11:59 am
Redirecting visitors from one page on your website to another is an important part of website maintenance and there could be a number of reasons for doing it. Explore them all, and learn how to create redirects on your WordPress website. The post How To Redirect URLs in WordPress appeared first on Elementor Blog.
- WordFest Live 2021: A Global Celebration of WordPressby Orlee Gillis on January 19, 2021 at 2:41 pm
WordFest 2021 is officially on and we’re excited to be a part of it! Mark your calendars for January 22nd 2021: the global festival for the WordPress community. The post WordFest Live 2021: A Global Celebration of WordPress appeared first on Elementor Blog.
- How To Create the Perfect Faviconby Sergei Davidov on January 18, 2021 at 1:17 pm
Favicons are an integral part of building up a brand and making sure that your website is immediately recognizable on browsers and apps on any device. Discover how to use them correctly to your advantage. The post How To Create the Perfect Favicon appeared first on Elementor Blog.
- Elementor Expands License To Include Staging Sitesby Matan Naveh on January 14, 2021 at 9:55 am
You can now use Elementor on staging environments without it affecting your license. Read more about how it works. The post Elementor Expands License To Include Staging Sites appeared first on Elementor Blog.