Although this guide is about credit cards for people in their 30s, there’s no best card for you based on your age. This is because everyone has different lifestyles, redemption goals, credit history and cards already in their wallet. The best credit card for one is probably different from the best credit card for you.
Great news and information resource for affiliate marketers who are experienced and for those just starting.
Latest Affiliate Marketing News
- Hotel affiliate marketing: how to use it to your advantageby Affiliate Insider on May 11, 2022 at 12:10 pm
Hotel affiliate marketing can widen your market reach, increase your audience and conversions, and build a loyal audience. Affiliate marketing is beneficial in many industries, […]
- Fashion Retailer Mango Celebrates New Retail Space with NFTsby Affiliate Insider on May 11, 2022 at 8:56 am
Fashion giant Mango is celebrating the opening of its new Fifth Avenue store with the release of five NFTs (non-fungible tokens). The Spanish retailer which is part of the […]
- Belgium to Ban Gambling Advertsby Affiliate Insider on May 11, 2022 at 8:41 am
The Belgian government are ready to take arms against gambling companies that they feel are threatening their city by issuing a complete ban on all forms of gambling […]
- GamCare Safer Gambling Standard awarded to Entainby Affiliate Insider on May 10, 2022 at 9:39 am
Gambling harm charity GamCare has awarded major gambling operator Entain the Advanced Safer Gambling Standard. The Safer Gambling Standard is an independent quality standard which […]
- Why affiliate marketing is here to stayby Affiliate Insider on May 10, 2022 at 9:22 am
Affiliate marketing is one of the most exciting spheres within the whole marketing industry – and it is definitely here to stay. There are those who think that this is...
- New Layout for Twitter with TikTok-like formatby Affiliate Insider on May 10, 2022 at 8:42 am
Twitter has taken inspiration from TikTok and is testing a new format for its Explore page. The new layout consists of a ‘Trending’ page – where users can choose between...
- Location Tracking Tools Set to Leave Facebookby Affiliate Insider on May 9, 2022 at 10:11 am
Location tracking on Facebook is changing. Meta is reducing the usage of a number of local-based functions such as Nearby Friends, Location History and weather alerts. Meta […]
- Germany’s first online slots licence awarded to Mernovby Affiliate Insider on May 9, 2022 at 9:18 am
Games operator Mernov, a part of the Gauselmann Group, has become the holder of the first online slots licence in Germany. The new national regulator, Glücksspielbehörde, based […]
Best Affiliate Marketing Podcasts
- Affiliate Marketing from the trenches: Mythbusting the hype and keeping it realby Affiliate Insider on May 5, 2022 at 8:08 am
The show must go on… and we certainly are! Season 7 continues as we have another amazing guest on the show in Dustin Howes. Dustin is an affiliate management consultant,...
- Vouchers & Codes – Why FMTC Existsby Affiliate Insider on April 28, 2022 at 7:30 am
The affiliate marketing podcast is back to give you another amazing episode! This week we are joined by an amazing guest in Brook Schaaf, CEO of FMTC, Brook has been...
- Affiliate Marketing in the Mobile App Marketplaceby Affiliate Insider on April 21, 2022 at 12:26 pm
Our episodes just keep getting better and better during the affiliate marketing podcast! This week we delve into the world of mobile affiliates. On the episode this week we have...
- Growth Marketing – Paid Media Then to Nowby Affiliate Insider on April 14, 2022 at 9:27 am
This week we are joined by another fabulous guest for the affiliate marketing podcast. On our show is Yoann Pavy, CMO at Nude, a fintech start up helping people save...
- Refersion Launches Premium Publisher Program for Ecommerce Affiliate Marketing Programsby PRNewswire on April 26, 2022 at 7:41 am
Refersion’s Premium Publisher Program creates a seamless channel for ecommerce brands to reach and convert new audiences. Refersion, a leading performance marketing platform, […]
- meSPOKE is Live, Adds Hundreds of Affiliate Partners and Extends Its Patent Portfolioby PRNewswire on April 12, 2022 at 2:42 pm
Web3 Media Tagging Co. Completes UGC Shopping Journey meSPOKE, a software company that has created a proprietary affiliate marketing platform, is live with hundreds of brands and […]
- Sovrn Introduces Shopping Galleries to //Commerce Toolsetby PRNewswire on March 24, 2022 at 7:01 am
New commerce content creation tool offers publishers complete control to customize the shopping experience and increase affiliate revenue Sovrn, a publisher technology platform […]
- Vytanutra Launches NEW Influencer Programby PRNewswire on March 22, 2022 at 3:13 pm
Vytanutra launches a new affiliate program for influencers and creators. The vytainfluencer program allows creators to earn free Vytanutra products in exchange for Vytanutra […]
- 2023 Bentley Bentayga EWB – For Those Who Are Drivenby John Chow on May 11, 2022 at 12:53 am
Bentley has a new version of their best selling SUV for those owners who rather be driven than drive themselves. With a 7 inch wheelbase stretch, the EBW (which stands for […]
- Tesla Model X Plaid – The Real World’s Most Powerful SUVby John Chow on May 7, 2022 at 9:37 pm
Aston Martin recently unveiled their new top of the line luxury SUV, the DBX 707. Aston claimed the DBX 707 is the world’s most powerful luxury SUV and stated that in all their […]
- The Porsche Roof Tent Experience Allows You To Camp On Top of a Taycanby John Chow on May 6, 2022 at 5:10 pm
When most people think of Porsche, they think of sports cars. However, Porsche stop being a sports car company way back in 2002. That’s when they introduced the Cayenne SUV. […]
- Ferrari SF48 Unica Is a One-Off Supercar Based On The F8 Tributoby John Chow on May 5, 2022 at 7:45 pm
While Ferrari will let anyone buy their t-shirts, they are ver picky about who buys their cars. Recently, they banned Justin Bieber for life because he left his Ferrari 458 […]
- Feed has no items.
- How to Write a Unique Affiliate Link Disclosure (4 Tips)by Will Morris on May 5, 2022 at 4:48 am
Affiliate marketing is an excellent way to make money online or monetize your blog. However, you’ll also need to think about affiliate link disclosures, which can seem a little […]
- How to Build a Reliable Affiliate Network (4 Tips)by Will Morris on April 28, 2022 at 4:10 am
Effective marketing is one of the most crucial aspects of running any successful business, and reaching your target audience is a major piece of the puzzle. You can grow your […]
- Monetize YouTube In A New Way With Super Thanks 🙏🏻by Harsh Agrawal on May 8, 2022 at 3:46 pm
YouTube is a great medium to communicate your message to the entire world, and it is also a great way to make money. Earlier I have shared top ways to make money from YouTube, and […]
- 21+ Smart Ways To Get More YouTube Subscribers in 2022by Harsh Agrawal on April 16, 2022 at 6:24 am
Getting more YouTube subscribers is an art! If you currently have a YouTube channel, you must be wondering how you can get more YouTube subscribers. Should you buy YouTube […]
- 6 Long Tail Keyword Finder Tool: Learn How To Find Long tail Keywords (2022)by Harsh Agrawal on April 12, 2022 at 7:25 pm
I have written a lot about keyword research and its benefits. One of the major mistakes I have seen many people make is that they will target direct keywords instead of […]
- How To Build Internal Links for SEO in WordPress?by Harsh Agrawal on April 12, 2022 at 7:01 am
Struggling with low traffic on your blog? Well, the first thing you could do to improve your organic traffic is by working on your On-Page SEO and On-site SEO. ShoutMeLoud gets […]
- Feed has no items.
- Vote for MaxBounty in OfferVault’s Summer Top Network Surveyby MaxBounty on May 3, 2022 at 8:41 pm
You helped us rank as the #1 CPA network of 2021 at the beginning of this year. We now need your help in continuing our ‘top network streak’ in OfferVault’s first ever […]
- The 8 Best Landing Page Builders for Affiliate Marketing (2022 Update)by MaxBounty on April 19, 2022 at 6:30 pm
A great landing page builder can help you create the all-important connective tissue of affiliate marketing—landing pages. They’re the bridge between traffic sources and […]
- Earn Bonus Cash at MaxBounty by Beating Your March Earningsby MaxBounty on April 1, 2022 at 7:45 pm
MaxBounty affiliates can now maximize their earnings all month long. You can earn up to 8% more during the entire month of April simply by improving on your March performance […]
- Campaign Spotlight: Conversions Rise on Best Company Solar Energy ($54 CPA)by MaxBounty on March 23, 2022 at 8:28 pm
MaxBounty affiliates promoting Best Company Solar Energy are currently experiencing a significant increase in conversions. If you’re not currently promoting it, we want that to […]
- Best Practices for Double Opt-inby Alyse Falk on May 10, 2022 at 9:34 pm
How you set up the sign up process for your email list can have a big effect on how engaged your subscribers will be later on. It might seem counterintuitive, but if you let […]
- When and How To Use Plain Text Emailsby Pam Neely on May 6, 2022 at 1:40 pm
Plain text emails are a minimalist marketer’s best friend. And while they are sometimes viewed as “old school,” text-based emails are still read and sent all the time. […]
- 5 Essential Ecommerce Marketing Strategies for 2022by Ron Stefanski on May 3, 2022 at 6:04 pm
Want to make your brand more visible to your target audience - so you can attract and convert more customers? Who doesn't! But to get there, you may need to revaluate the […]
- New AWeber Updates and Feature Releasesby Kelsey Johnson on April 30, 2022 at 5:22 pm
Get more out of your AWeber account when you keep up on the newest feature releases — requested by and built specifically for customers like you.All Recent AWeber Updates […]
- Giving Underperforming Posts a Second Chance with Updatesby Darren Rowse on May 5, 2022 at 8:37 pm
The post Giving Underperforming Posts a Second Chance with Updates appeared first on ProBlogger. If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again…. Have you ever written a post […]
- 6 Reasons Your Blog Traffic Might Be Declining [And What to Do About It]by Darren Rowse on April 28, 2022 at 5:03 am
The post 6 Reasons Your Blog Traffic Might Be Declining [And What to Do About It] appeared first on ProBlogger. I’ve read a few comments here on Problogger from bloggers who are […]
- Seasonal Traffic and How to Capture It for Your Blogby Darren Rowse on April 21, 2022 at 6:00 am
The post Seasonal Traffic and How to Capture It for Your Blog appeared first on ProBlogger. Don’t Miss Seasonal Opportunities on Your Blog for Spectacular Traffic. Read to the […]
- Blog Metrics: Why You Need to Stop Focusing on ‘Vanity’ Statsby Shayne Tilley on April 14, 2022 at 6:28 am
The post Blog Metrics: Why You Need to Stop Focusing on ‘Vanity’ Stats appeared first on ProBlogger. While having lots of page views, sessions, fans, followers and even email […]
Weddings are expensive. Here, experts – planners, bridal industry insiders and newly-weds were consulted and interviewed and share their best strategies on how to …