Embrace Your Emotional Body and Say Goodbye to Stress! Learn about your emotional body, how your mind impacts it, and how you can live more at peace. When you are emotionally aware and understand the root cause of emotions, you become better equipped to grow and rise above emotional reactivity.
Here’s a great video showing you how to preserve food longer naturally. Ever wanted to know the best way to store your avocados or even …
This is an informative video. This video explains at the end that one should get enough sleep. The first part of the video explains how the body reacts to viruses, in this case CoVid-19.
Watch this free presentation that will show you the follow-along from home Yoga Burn fitness challenge especially for women. It is a unique yoga routine that is suited and customized for women who want to experience the full benefits of yoga and at the same time burn calories, lose weight and get trimmed into great shape.
Now let’s talk about making a good vegetarian bowl. Poke is a popular, traditional and popular raw fish preparation for a long time in Hawaii. The fishermen grabbed pieces of their catch and nibbled them while they were working. Poke (pronounced poh-kay) has exploded in popularity, far beyond Hawaii, in recent years.
Health News And Tips – Latest news on food & diet, how to lose weight, natural health, healthy living, men’s health and women’s health and more.
- Introducing SELF’s Diet Culture Detox Course!by Cathryne Keller on December 1, 2023 at 8:33 pm
New year, no diet! Are you with us?
- 3 Things to Do After an Incredibly Draining Family Visitby Julia Ries on November 21, 2023 at 2:30 pm
Even if you adore your relatives, it can all be A Lot.
- How to Use a Hair Mask: Easy Tips for Every Hair Typeon December 5, 2023 at 1:00 pm
Hair masks help nourish your mane by minimizing breakage and giving your hair that coveted healthy glow, all from the cozy confines of your home. Hair masks offer a simple way […]
- Do Menopause Home Tests Work? At-Home Optionson December 5, 2023 at 1:00 pm
Are you curious about where you stand on your menopausal journey? Are you wondering if it’s causing those pesky symptoms, or is it something else? You can use a hormone testing […]
- Is Muscle Milk Good For You? Benefits and Side Effectson December 5, 2023 at 1:00 pm
Muscle Milk is a popular protein-rich drink. But although it has some benefits, there are concerns about significant fat levels, artificial ingredients, and heavy metals. […]
- Delta-8 vs. Delta-9: Decoding Different THC Deltason December 5, 2023 at 1:00 pm
Deta-8 and delta-9 are forms of THC. Delta-9 is stronger and can produce a more intense high, while delta-8 is more low-key. Either can be a good time, depending on what your vibe […]
- What is Generic Viagra (Sildenafil) and Where Can You Get It?on December 5, 2023 at 1:00 pm
Generic Viagra (Sildenafil) is an affordable substitute for name-brand erectile dysfunction medications. You can order it online and have it delivered discreetly to your home. Or, […]
- How to Stay Active During the Holidaysby Becca on December 4, 2023 at 11:00 am
The holiday season can be so hectic. This can make keeping up with your weight loss plan challenging. All the The post How to Stay Active During the Holidays appeared first on […]
- 10 Tips for December Weight Lossby Becca on December 1, 2023 at 11:00 am
Dropping extra pounds can be tough enough. Add frigid temps and extra merrymaking to the task and it can feel The post 10 Tips for December Weight Loss appeared first on The Leaf.
Women’s Health & Weight Loss
- How to Talk About Obesity and Obesity-Related Insurance Coverage at Workby Deb Gordon on December 4, 2023 at 7:11 pm
Español Obesity is so common in the United States that nearly half (4 out of 10) American adults live with the disease, which can pose serious health risks and lead to […]
- Cómo hablar de la obesidad y de su correspondiente cobertura del seguro en el trabajoby Deb Gordon on December 4, 2023 at 6:21 pm
La obesidad es tan común en Estados Unidos que casi la mitad (4 de cada 10) adultos estadounidenses viven con la enfermedad, lo que implica riesgos médicos graves y puede causar […]
- Choosing Health Insurance Coverage If You’re Living with Obesityby Deb Gordon on December 4, 2023 at 5:44 pm
+ PDF text SLIDE 1 Living with Obesity? Quick tips for how to navigate health insurance coverage for obesity care SLIDE 2 Obesity is a disease that […]
- A Conversation with Makeba L. Williams, M.D., About Health Equity and Menopauseby Shannon Shelton Miller on November 30, 2023 at 7:12 pm
Menopause is a near-universal experience for women in midlife. And most women will experience some physical, mental and emotional changes in the years leading up to, and […]
- Making the Most of Telehealth for Menopauseby Deb Gordon on November 30, 2023 at 6:44 pm
Jodi Miller, 49, was experiencing distressing changes to her skin, weight, moods, sleep schedule and menstrual cycle. But when she talked to her OB-GYN, she didn’t get much […]
- Can Traditional Chinese Medicine Cure Our Opioid Crisis?by Paul Turek, MD on November 7, 2023 at 7:34 pm
The opioid epidemic is one of the most lethal and pressing health issues in America right now. Deaths from opioid overdose now surpass 80,000 annually. That’s more than the […]
- Fertility Begins with Good Soilby Paul Turek, MD on September 29, 2023 at 11:24 pm
You may remember the movie Raising Arizona, the hyperactive Coen Brothers comedy in which Nicholas Cage and Holly Hunter, an unlikely and infertile couple (petty thief and […]
- Why I Am an Early Adopter of the No Scalpel Vasectomyby Paul Turek, MD on September 15, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Although a “no scalpel” anything is vastly more attractive than the alternative, is it really all it’s cracked up to be with a vasectomy? Or is it a marketing ploy to get […]
- Pacino (83) and DeNiro (79): How Are Men Becoming Fathers at Such Old Ages?by Paul Turek, MD on August 4, 2023 at 6:23 pm
Two Hollywood giants just became fathers (again) in their 8th (Robert DeNiro) and 9th (Al Pacino) decades of life. Given the odds, that is quite an accomplishment. And my guess is […]
Dessert Ideas For Weight Loss
Think CBD oil is only popular with young people? Think again. A survey done by Remedy Review shows that 89% of seniors would recommend CBD oil to their friends. CBD oil is becoming increasingly popular as a way to treat anxiety, depression, chronic pain, inflammation, and many more issues.
I have compiled these 3 articles from NDTV.com on how you can reduce that belly and lose weight at the same time. This is from an Indian perspective that could be applied to your daily diet wherever you are in the world.
Seriously thinking of starting a basic Paleo Diet Meal Plan? Well, here’s everything you need to start with a beginner paleo diet meal plan today. Most importantly, you would need to learn the basics of Paleo and of course starting this new diet can be overwhelming.
You surely already have Vicks VapoRub at home, as this ingredient is a real miracle when it comes to sickness and common colds. …
We are only human and we have had our moods and moments that we think the world is just rubbish and your self esteem may …
Many studies and research have concluded that the health benefits of coffee does include reducing the risk of a number of diseases, even type 2 …
A natural, tried and tested cure for cough and flu using ingredients easy found at your grocery store. Forget the trip to your pharmacy, go natural. If you’re sniffing and coughing, please pay attention to this cure for cough as this could help as it did me. Note: No antibiotics or over the counter flu medication was taken – as this was a self experiment.
Turmeric – A deep goldenish aromatic and taste rich spice that is distinctive in Indian dishes and curries isn’t just a delicious flavouring and some fancy-schmancy exotic spice. It’s one of the most popularly studied spices in the world mind you.
This bloated belly thing among people of different ages is becoming a concern and increasingly common, nobody can be excluded. (Writing this, somehow I feel …
If you are a social drinker and just about had it with the inevitable side effects of a night out with your buddies, here are …
Mentioned in this Infographic. (Recommendations) Best Peppermint Oil -100% Pure Peppermint Essential Oil Woolzies Lavender 100% Pure Essential Oil NOW Foods Rosemary Oil If …
Age spots, also known as liver spots, are flat, tan, brown or black spots that appear on the skin. They vary in size and are …
The mechanism for survival of the human beings during their evolution has instinctively included foods rich in calories, especially fats, and sugars. Namely, the breast …
Are you grappling with vision problems like myopia or struggling with the onset of presbyopia? You’re not alone. In our digital-dominated world, maintaining optimal eye …