Are you tired of using animated avatars in your videos and not getting the same response as a real human? If so, TalkingFaces is the solution you’ve been searching for. TalkingFaces is a revolutionary video spokesperson app that allows you to customize a real human face, style, interactions, and more. You can choose from a variety of human talents and voices, and the app will perfectly lip-sync any language you apply, using the best voice technology available.
- Crypto’s Hidden Cost: Bitcoin’s Water Footprint Equivalent to Millions of Swimming Poolsby BUZZ on December 2, 2023 at 1:30 am
- Crypto King Cramer Makes a U-Turn, Urging Investors to Reconsider Bitcoinby BUZZ on November 27, 2023 at 3:25 pm
- Bitcoin User Makes Boneheaded Mistake, Pays $3 Million in Fees for Single Transactionby BUZZ on November 24, 2023 at 6:30 am
- Bitcoin’s Hash Rate Soars to All-Time High, Signaling Network’s Robustness Ahead of Halvingby BUZZ on November 23, 2023 at 3:10 pm
- Bitcoin (BTC) Fees Surge Past Ethereum (ETH) as Ordinals Protocol Takes Offby BUZZ on November 23, 2023 at 5:59 am
- Cryptocurrency King Changpeng Zhao Steps Down After Guilty Plea in USby BUZZ on November 22, 2023 at 4:22 am
- US Financial Services Platform Sofi Announces Exit From Crypto Marketby Terence Zimwara on December 5, 2023 at 11:00 am
- Trump, Kennedy Jr, and Ramaswamy Invited to First Crypto Presidential Forumby Sergio Goschenko on December 5, 2023 at 9:30 am
- Minnesota Power Co-op Accuses Couple of Major Electricity Theft for Bitcoin Farm Operationby Jamie Redman on December 5, 2023 at 7:30 am
- Financial Giant ING Expects Fed to Cut Rates From Second Quarter Onwardsby Kevin Helms on December 5, 2023 at 5:30 am
- Trillion-Dollar Asset Manager Franklin Templeton: There’s Obviously Demand for Bitcoinby Kevin Helms on December 5, 2023 at 3:30 am
- US Defense Department Urged to Integrate Bitcoin to Maintain Superpower Statusby Kevin Helms on December 5, 2023 at 1:30 am
- Bitcoin Miner Riot Secures 66,560 Microbt ASIC Miners to Boost Hashrate by 18 EH/sby Jamie Redman on December 4, 2023 at 11:30 pm
- Bitcoin Hits Second-Highest Transaction Day Amid Price Surge, Record Influx of Ordinal Inscriptionsby Jamie Redman on December 4, 2023 at 9:30 pm
- Tether Blacklists Over 30 USDT Walletsby Sergio Goschenko on December 4, 2023 at 7:30 pm
- El Salvador Triumphs in Bitcoin Bet — President Nayib Bukele Announces $3.6 Million Profitby Jamie Redman on December 4, 2023 at 5:30 pm
- Tokenization Triumph: IMF, World Bank, BIS Forge a Digital Pathby Pedro Ferreira on December 5, 2023 at 11:38 am
- Bitcoin Bulls Charge Aheadby Pedro Ferreira on December 5, 2023 at 9:14 am
- Phoenix Soars in Abu Dhabi Market Debut amid Crypto Surgeby Damian Chmiel on December 5, 2023 at 8:41 am
- Crypto Trading Skyrockets on Robinhood: November Volume Jumps 75%by Arnab Shome on December 5, 2023 at 8:09 am
- Brazil's Top Bank Enters Crypto Space with Bitcoin, Ether Trading Servicesby Jared Kirui on December 4, 2023 at 6:52 pm
- Blockchain Dialogues: Madeira's Bold Ascent, Singapore's Calculated Movesby Pedro Ferreira on December 4, 2023 at 12:42 pm
- How to Avoid Paying Taxes On Your Cryptoby Anndy Lian on December 4, 2023 at 12:39 pm
- Crypto Resurgence: Bitcoin and Ethereum Lead the Charge to New Highsby Pedro Ferreira on December 4, 2023 at 7:51 am
- FOMO Trumps Exchange Chaos: Bitcoin Surpasses $40Kby Arnab Shome on December 4, 2023 at 4:07 am
- From SEBA to AMINA: Swiss-Regulated Crypto Bank Rebrandsby Jared Kirui on December 1, 2023 at 4:18 pm
Finally Discover How to Create Your eCommerce Store With WooCommerce So You Can Start Generating Leads, Sales, & Profits! By the end of this video course, you’ll have the necessary knowledge to set up your e-commerce site from scratch on the WordPress platform. Grab this video course and learn how to set up an e-Commerce site with WooCommerce!
This is a ShareASale Review. ShareASale is an affiliate network where members earn money by referring shoppers via their websites to various products that they like. ShareASale is a retail focused Performance Marketing Network with over 4,500+ different offers to choose from as an affiliate.
Affiliates can sign up and promote any merchant they wish for free.
ShareASale’s objective is to provide customers with an advanced Affiliate Marketing platform. We strive to deliver the best product in the industry, and support it with superior customer service provided by people that will follow up, call back, and provide real solutions. In January 2017, global affiliate network Awin acquired ShareASale to provide further international opportunities to domestic advertisers and publishers.
Find a sponsor for your web site. Get paid for your great content.
Search For Products
ShareASale Technology : Real Time Tracking
ShareASale Technology : Custom Link Creation
View And Search Merchants And Products To Promote
(Inside The ShareASaleAccount)
Sign Up For Free
Explore infinite ways to search over 4,500+ Merchant programs across a variety of categories. Discover and apply for new partners with our Merchant Search.
Download A Free ShareASale Merchant
Catalog Sample – 120Mb (PDF)
ShareASale is an ethical service-driven network that cares about both affiliates and merchants, working with ShareASale is a joy! Incremental revenue, at a lower cost, we recouped our investment within 2 weeks.
- 2015 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award Affiliate Marketing Advocate: Brian Littleton
- 2014 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award Affiliate Marketing Advocate: Brian Littleton
- 2008 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award Legend Award: Brian Littleton
- 2007 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award Affiliate Marketing Advocate: Brian Littleton
- 8-time Winner “Best Affiliate Network” from ABestWeb.com
Find a sponsor for your web site. Get paid for your great content.
Great news and information resource for affiliate marketers who are experienced and for those just starting.
Latest Affiliate Marketing News
- The Power of Visual Content in Affiliate Marketingby email@example.com on December 5, 2023 at 11:20 am
An increasingly important part of affiliate marketing is creating compelling visual content that converts users into buyers. We are a community of visual learners, and the most […]
- Win-Win in Play| Boss Partners Launches Sushi Casinoby firstname.lastname@example.org on December 4, 2023 at 3:28 pm
Boss Partners, a leading iGaming affiliate program company, is proud to announce the launch of their newest brand, Sushi Casino. Are you looking for a fresh approach? Try a […]
- Conversion Rate Optimisation | How Important Is This for Affiliate Marketing?by email@example.com on December 4, 2023 at 10:13 am
There are lots of technical terms and concepts when it comes to digital marketing. One of the most important, and one that all affiliates and publishers must be aware of...
- How To Do Affiliate Marketing Strategicallyby firstname.lastname@example.org on November 30, 2023 at 10:44 am
On this week’s episode of the Affiliate Marketing Podcast, Lee-Ann is joined by Simon Kingsnorth to talk about ‘How To Do Affiliate Marketing Strategically’. Not only is […]
- Lee-Ann shares insights on the For the Love of Marketing Podcastby email@example.com on November 29, 2023 at 4:07 pm
Affiverse’s own Lee-Ann Johnstone appeared on this week’s episode of the For the Love of Marketing podcast. Hosted by Simon Kingsnorth, CEO of global marketing strategy […]
- The Dangers of Over-Promoting: Finding the Right Balance in Affiliate Marketingby firstname.lastname@example.org on November 27, 2023 at 12:50 pm
When marketing any kind of product or service, it can be easy to fall into the trap of thinking that you should be promoting at any and every opportunity and...
- Why quick fix strategies for affiliate marketing programs can be a mistakeby email@example.com on November 27, 2023 at 12:48 pm
Affiliate managers are always on the lookout for ways to optimise workflows and streamline operations. Unfortunately, this can lead some to pursue “quick fix” strategies that […]
- 3 Lessons for Affiliate Managersby firstname.lastname@example.org on November 27, 2023 at 12:34 pm
As an affiliate program manager, you should be constantly looking to learn and develop your skill set. The more you know, the better placed you’ll be to support your partners...
Best Affiliate Marketing Podcasts
- Building Successful B2B Partnershipsby email@example.com on November 23, 2023 at 10:40 am
On this week’s episode of the Affiliate Marketing Podcast, Lee-Ann is joined by Co-Founder and Director of BrandSwap, Ryan Kliszat. Building successful B2B partnerships is a hot […]
- Part 2: AI and Affiliate Connections – How to Remain Authentic in Your Outreachby firstname.lastname@example.org on November 16, 2023 at 10:28 am
This week on the Affiliate Marketing Podcast, Lee-Ann continues the conversation with Declan Dunn on the topic of AI and Affiliate Connections and How to Remain Authentic in Your […]
- AI and Affiliate Connections – How to Remain Authentic in your Outreachby email@example.com on November 9, 2023 at 10:36 am
This week, Lee-Ann welcomes industry OG, Declan Dunn, to the Affiliate Marketing Podcast to discuss AI and Affiliate Connections. Declan is a growth developer and the founder of […]
- Imposter Syndrome and Working in the Affiliate Industry as a Female Leaderby firstname.lastname@example.org on November 2, 2023 at 9:46 am
This week, on the Affiliate Marketing Podcast, Lee-Ann is joined by Naomi Barton. Naomi is Portfolio Director for Clarion Gaming, which is the company that runs iGB Affiliate […]
- Feed has no items.
- 8 Persuasion Copywriting Tips to Leverageby Syed Balkhi on November 27, 2023 at 3:29 am
Strong content can make a big difference in business. It’s like a good salesperson, always helping to turn potential customers into loyal ones. But the real magic comes from […]
- How to Write a Killer Call-to-Action for Your Businessby Syed Balkhi on November 12, 2023 at 12:46 pm
Do you want to write a killer CTA for your business? Writing a compelling call-to-action (CTA) is crucial for driving action and engagement from your audience. Whether it’s […]
- Effective Marketing Alerts: The Do’s and Don’tsby Syed Balkhi on November 6, 2023 at 4:26 am
Push notifications, also known as marketing alerts, are a revolutionary but underutilized marketing tool. Yet, despite their high conversion rate, they’re often perceived as […]
- How to Make Your Content Stand Out When Everyone is Using AIby Syed Balkhi on October 27, 2023 at 12:07 pm
AI has changed the way marketers and content creators create content. Many marketers use AI to create content for their business. And smart marketers know how to leverage AI and […]
- Feed has no items.
- The Best Black Friday WordPress Deals 2023by Katelyn Gillis on November 20, 2023 at 10:00 am
Explore the ultimate 2023 Black Friday deals for marketers! Grab incredible discounts to supercharge your strategies and level up your business. Don't miss out! The post The Best […]
- Link Cloaking: How to Hide Affiliate URLs with ThirstyAffiliatesby Katelyn Gillis on November 8, 2023 at 3:00 pm
Master link cloaking with ThirstyAffiliates to protect your affiliate earnings and outsmart commission thieves. Learn the tricks of the trade. The post Link Cloaking: How to Hide […]
- Feed has no items.
- Feed has no items.
- Earn 10% More in December by Promoting ANY New MaxBounty Campaignby MaxBounty on November 29, 2023 at 8:35 pm
The end of the year is usually a lucrative time for affiliate marketers. The holiday season sends online shoppers into overdrive, providing an annual boost for affiliate earnings. […]
- Cast Your Vote for Your Top Network in Just 10 Seconds | OfferVault Winter 2023 Surveyby MaxBounty on November 20, 2023 at 6:12 pm
Help MaxBounty keep it’s #1 Network streak alive by voting for us in OfferVault’s Winter 2023 Top Network Survey We’re gunning for our 5th consecutive #1 ranking in […]
- 8 MaxBounty Black Friday Campaigns to Increase Your Holiday Affiliate Earningsby MaxBounty on November 15, 2023 at 7:03 pm
MaxBounty affiliates can increase their conversions and maximize their earnings this November with some high-converting Black Friday-related campaigns. The end of the year can be […]
- 3 Underrated Affiliate Marketing Verticals for End of Year Earningsby MaxBounty on October 26, 2023 at 6:57 pm
Knowing when and how to take advantage of seasonal earning opportunities is a skill every affiliate marketer should learn to hone. As 2023 starts to wind down, seasonal affiliate […]
- Landing page SEO best practices: A step-by-step guideby Phil Norris on December 5, 2023 at 9:30 am
Landing pages are fantastic at driving leads and sales, but they’re often not so good at bringing in organic traffic. Why? Because the very factors that help landing pages […]
- How to avoid emails going to the spam folder – words to avoid and moreby Sean Tinney on November 30, 2023 at 12:54 pm
Let's face it, nothing feels more frustrating than pouring your heart into a carefully crafted email, only to discover it's taken an unexpected detour to your subscriber’s spam […]
- 18 Email marketing ideas to boost opens, clicks and salesby Phil Norris on November 28, 2023 at 8:00 am
You know email marketing is a super effective way to nurture leads, turn them into paying customers, and retain existing customers. But achieving your goals requires sending […]
- How to market your coaching business: a guide to increasing clients and salesby Rhonda Bradley on November 22, 2023 at 8:30 am
Imagine successfully marketing your coaching services across several platforms with so many leads flowing your way that your waiting list is getting out of hand. Then imagine you […]
- Build Blog Products That Sell 5: Finding Customersby Guest Blogger on November 30, 2023 at 2:56 am
The post Build Blog Products That Sell 5: Finding Customers appeared first on ProBlogger. This guest series is by Greg McFarlane of Control Your Cash. History dictates that the […]
- Build Blog Products That Sell 4: Price Your Productby Guest Blogger on November 23, 2023 at 5:00 am
The post Build Blog Products That Sell 4: Price Your Product appeared first on ProBlogger. This guest series is by Greg McFarlane of Control Your Cash. If you’re late to this […]
- Build Blog Products That Sell 3: Develop Your Productby Guest Blogger on November 16, 2023 at 4:34 am
The post Build Blog Products That Sell 3: Develop Your Product appeared first on ProBlogger. This guest series is by Greg McFarlane of Control Your Cash. Welcome to the third […]
- Build Blog Products That Sell 2: Analyze the Market and Competitorsby Guest Blogger on November 8, 2023 at 1:01 pm
The post Build Blog Products That Sell 2: Analyze the Market and Competitors appeared first on ProBlogger. This guest series is by Greg McFarlane of Control Your Cash. Copy from […]