Affiliate Marketing News, Updates and Tips – Great news and information resource for affiliate marketers who are experienced and for those just starting.
- Scam Alert – Giani Barraza Is A Dead Beat – Refuses To Pay Debtby John Chow on January 21, 2021 at 6:36 pm
When I started the friendly bets on the Presidential elections, I knew some of the losers wouldn’t honor their bets. However, I never expected one of those dead beat betters would be Giani Barraza. Giani is a self proclaimed marketing guru who supposedly makes millions per years. Because of that, I offered him a friendly $1,000 bet, instead of the The post Blog first appeared on John Chow dot Com.
- Review: Using the Free SERP Checker from Zutrixby Kristel Staci on January 21, 2021 at 3:39 pm
Many tools are available to check the SERPs, and they tend to be sufficient to a degree. Yet, there may, at times, be features that are not available. This can tend to hinder your SEO efforts. Therefore it helps to get more advanced tools that are also free. That brings us to the new SERP checker tools available and how The post Blog first appeared on John Chow dot Com.
- 5 Things to Look for When Choosing a Reliable Web Hostby Kristel Staci on January 20, 2021 at 3:36 pm
With billions of websites and blogs now on the internet, the only question left to ask is, why don’t you have a site of your own yet? More often than not, this is simply due to that fact that people aren’t sure how to get started. And once someone starts to hear about web hosting, site builders and the idea The post Blog first appeared on John Chow dot Com.
- How To Build Your Homepage with WordPress Block Editorby John Chow on January 18, 2021 at 12:11 am
The Homepage on a WordPress website is the first page that every visitor sees when they visit your website. Therefor you’ll want to use it to make a good first impression. In this video, you’ll be able to follow along as we walks you through editing and creating a WordPress homepage. You will be introduced to the WordPress Block Editor. The post Blog first appeared on John Chow dot Com.
- 10 Valuable Lessons that I Learned in 2020by CharlesNgo.com on January 14, 2021 at 2:14 pm
We raced to find toilet paper.We panicked as the stock market nosedived in March. We’ve never seen more fighting going on in our Facebook newsfeeds. And we’ve never spent more time alone and isolated.It’s safe to say that we’re never going to forget 2020. We all went through a lot of pain this year. I’ve learned [...]
- The Step-by-Step Annual Planning Guide for Overachieversby CharlesNgo.com on December 17, 2020 at 3:51 pm
I use to be a horrible annual planner. Then I read everything I could find on planning, spent thousands on workshops, and iterated my process over ten years. Now, I'm badass at this. I'm going to teach you everything I know about annual planning. This won't be easy. This is designed for overachievers. I've held [...]
- Business and Life Lessons From Tony Hsieh, former CEO of Zapposby CharlesNgo.com on December 3, 2020 at 1:49 pm
I had a "holy shit" moment when I ordered from Zappos for the first time. This happened over a decade ago. I chose the slowest shipping option to save money. I expected the shoes to arrive in 7 to 10 business days. My shoes arrived the next morning. Keep in mind that this was years [...]
- How to Brainstorm Unique Products in a Competitive Marketby CharlesNgo.com on November 13, 2020 at 3:40 pm
You don’t need to have a “Eureka!” moment to come up with a great business idea. You can easily come up with great ideas if you ask yourself the right questions. More people are interested in entrepreneurship than ever before. Everyone gets stuck at “coming up with a good idea.” One problem I see is [...]
- Beat the Commission Cuts: How Amazon Affiliate Niche Sites Can Pivot to FBAon January 19, 2021 at 3:12 pm
For some affiliate marketers, 2020 has been extra cruel. One of the most popular and accessible affiliate networks, Amazon Associates, cut referral commissions for a number of categories, resulting […]
- Top Fitness Affiliate Programsby maryt on January 18, 2021 at 6:27 pm
This week’s niche is focused on getting physically fit! If you have not started any fitness programs yet, you’re not alone (LOL). But if you are an affiliate marketer and you are looking for a […]
- Affiliate Marketing for Beginners: How to Make Your First Affiliate Marketing Sale in 7 Stepsby radhika on January 18, 2021 at 6:27 pm
The lure of affiliate marketing is undeniable; who can resist passive income? But to make that passive income happen, you have got to put in some work first. To succeed in affiliate marketing, […]
- Affiliate Site Selling For $7 Billion? 7 Key Takeawaysby markling on January 11, 2021 at 5:09 pm
According to the New York Times, Credit Karma is about to avoid the IPO market, and sell to a financial firm for $7 Billion. We’re talking about an affiliate site here. An affiliate site is one […]
- What is broken that a CDP will fix?by Kim Davis on January 22, 2021 at 10:26 am
What functionality would a CDP replace in your marketing stack? Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Your exclusive MarTech preview is hereby Lauren Donovan on January 21, 2021 at 11:44 am
Join us online for free at MarTech, March 16-17, to explore essential marketing operations challenges and opportunities. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Rethinking your strategic planning for 2021by Ryan Phelan on January 21, 2021 at 10:15 am
How to change your approach to strategic planning in this fast-moving business environment. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- How Rakuten Viki is promoting K-drama to a global audienceby Kim Davis on January 20, 2021 at 2:52 pm
A martech stack featuring Movable Ink and Braze is critical to user engagement. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- MaxBounty voted Top CPA Network by 3 Industry Surveysby Joe Ferguson on January 18, 2021 at 8:10 pm
At the end of 2020, you likely noticed several top affiliate network surveys. That’s because in a first, campaign aggregator OfferVault, industry forum affLIFT, and digital performance marketing […]
- Thank You – A New Years Message from MaxBountyby Joe Ferguson on January 6, 2021 at 7:28 pm
As we enter a new year, we thought it was important to take a quick moment to acknowledge those who helped us sustain our success in the year prior. We wholeheartedly want to thank you for […]
- MaxBounty Nominated for affLIFT Top Affiliate Network Award | Vote Nowby Joe Ferguson on December 22, 2020 at 8:36 pm
Affiliate marketing survey season continues as top industry forum affLIFT have launched their own series of surveys for top networks, traffic sources, and traffic tools. affLIFT’s goal is to create […]
- MaxMoney: Earn +20% on Remitly Money Transfers Until December 27thby Joe Ferguson on December 16, 2020 at 8:29 pm
MaxMoney is back. From this week until December 27th, MaxBounty affiliates will earn a bonus 20% on all earnings generated on Remitly Money Transfers (Worldwide) – 80 % of sale. All you have to do […]
- What Are Web Push Notifications & How Should You Use Them?by Kelly Forst on January 20, 2021 at 3:39 pm
What do successful marketing strategies and breakfast have in common? Answer: The best ones involve variety. Think about it. A healthy breakfast means eating a variety of foods — fruit, […]
- Landing Page vs. Website: All Your Questions, Answeredby Kelly Forst on January 14, 2021 at 6:14 pm
“Do I need a website? What should I use a landing page for? Do I need both?” If you’ve asked these questions, you’re not alone. Like all online entrepreneurs, you want to set yourself up […]
- Make Customers Smile with the Perfect Birthday Emailby Kristin MacLaughlin on January 13, 2021 at 8:03 pm
Let’s imagine it’s your birthday for a moment … Happy Birthday! You roll over in bed in the morning, grab your phone to sift through texts and emails wishing you a happy day. In your email, […]
- 8 Easy Ways to Save Time, Boost Productivity, and Grow Your Businessby Ashutosh Cheulkar on January 12, 2021 at 5:03 pm
You probably wear a lot of hats. Marketing hats, finance hats, customer support hats, and even sales hats. That's not even including all the operations and strategy work that goes into running […]
- How to Create a Content Calendar for Your Blogby Darren Rowse on January 14, 2021 at 11:00 am
The post How to Create a Content Calendar for Your Blog appeared first on ProBlogger. This post is based on episode 76 of the ProBlogger podcast. Can you believe we’re halfway through January […]
- The Best Reason to Start a Blog in 2021by Darren Rowse on December 30, 2020 at 12:00 am
The post The Best Reason to Start a Blog in 2021 appeared first on ProBlogger. The world needs YOU. Right now. We currently find ourselves in a crazy time with COVID-19 – all that is meaning for us […]
- How to Set SMART Goals for Your Blog in 2021by Bill Harper on December 17, 2020 at 11:00 am
The post How to Set SMART Goals for Your Blog in 2021 appeared first on ProBlogger. This post is based on episode 218 of the ProBlogger podcast. It’s been a very long year, and like most people you […]
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Quitting Your Blogby Darren Rowse on December 10, 2020 at 11:00 am
The post 5 Questions to Ask Before Quitting Your Blog appeared first on ProBlogger. This post is based on episode 90 of the ProBlogger podcast. Over the past couple of weeks I’ve talked about […]