Which tool should you choose to grow your following and boost your presence on Instagram? Gain new followers, automate engagement, or schedule posts. It’s up to you!
Over 1 billion Instagram users actively use the platform every month, so if you’re looking for the best Instagram marketing tools to grow your following, this article should cover it.
It’s a serious social network that influencers and businesses are using to drive significant revenue.
In this post, you’ll discover the best Instagram tools to market your business online.
This includes Instagram tools to help you with scheduling, analytics, reporting, hashtag research, organic follower growth, and more.
Let’s get started:
Here are the best Instagram tools to manage your profile.
Pallyy is a complete Instagram marketing toolkit. It includes scheduling, Instagram analytics, comment moderation, competitive research, and a “link in bio” tool. It’s extremely affordable for both individuals and agencies alike.
Pallyy’s scheduling calendar is one of the best we’ve seen. It’s laid out in a grid format, with each cell corresponding to a particular date in the month. You can use it to visually plan your whole feed. Simply drag content from your media library onto any cell in order to schedule your posts for that date.
Pallyy lets you set a caption for the post and even schedule the first comment. The first comment feature comes in useful if you want to keep your caption clean and add your hashtags in the comment section instead.
After you’ve scheduled the post, a thumbnail preview will show up in the calendar cell. You can then look at your filled-out calendar to get an idea of what your whole feed will look like.
Other features we liked about Pallyy include:
- Bulk uploads. You can upload images to Pallyy in bulk and then edit them by adding flyers or selecting preset sizing options
- Best time to post. Pallyy will show you the best times to post to generate maximum engagement
- Canva integration. Create and edit posts using the Canva integration, then schedule your posts with Pallyy.
- In-depth Instagram analytics. Find out what your top-performing posts and Instagram Stories are and keep track of both your and your competitor’s engagement rates, follower count, and more.
- Reply feature. Manage comments and reply directly to your audience from within Pallyy.
Pricing: Pallyy offers a free plan. You can remove limits and unlock all features for $15/month per social set (discount is applied if you need more than 5 social sets). Unlimited team member accounts available on all paid plans.
Agorapulse is the best all-in-one social media tool. You get access to a social inbox, scheduler, social listening, analytics, reporting, and more.
Agorapulse is a little pricier than Pallyy but on the whole, it’s also a much more powerful and flexible social media management solution. It works for Instagram and other popular networks like Facebook and Twitter, which makes it a great choice for social media managers, rather than just Instagram influencers.
Everything you need to manage your campaigns is included right out of the box, including:
- Publishing tools. Plan and schedule content across all social networks from one integrated dashboard. Use powerful features like automated rescheduling to get the most out of your content.
- Collaboration tools. Collaborate with your team members or clients with a shared content calendar, shared files, and shared notes. Assign roles to different team members to help manage workflows.
- Social listening. Listen in on conversations social users are having about your brand or your competitors. Use this data to extract useful insights, measure brand sentiment, respond faster and tackle issues before they damage your brand.
- Unified social inbox. View, manage and respond to all your social media comments and messages in one place to better manage communication.
Pricing: Sign up for a limited free plan (up to 1 user and 3 profiles) or upgrade to Pro from $79/month. A free 30-day trial is also available.
SocialBee is another all-in-one social media management solution that’s suitable for Instagram influencers, SMBs, and agencies.
Like Agorapulse, SocialBee is a cross-platform tool that can help you manage your Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest campaigns, in addition to Instagram. You can use it to organize and schedule your content, share it across platforms, and track performance.
They have a bunch of innovative scheduling features that we liked. For example, the content Categories feature allows you to create different categories for different kinds of posts, which can help you to get a balanced content mix. You can also edit all posts in a category at once using the bulk editor, which is a huge time saver.
You can recycle your top-performing content by creating new variations of your posts and rescheduling them to squeeze out even more value. If you’re publishing time-sensitive posts like limited-time promotional offers, you can set expiration dates for all your posts. Alternatively, you can set them to expire after a certain number of shares, which can come in useful when you’re running social giveaways.
Aside from the above, SocialBee also includes excellent Instagram analytics and reporting features, custom short URLs, URL tracking, and more.
Pricing: SocialBee offers a wide range of paid plans suitable for different budgets. Their entry-level plan currently starts from $13.30/month. Plans suitable for agencies start at $79/month. A 14-day trial is available.
PromoRepublic is a leading social media marketing tool with powerful automation features built-in. It’s designed to help businesses and agencies that need an easy way to manage hundreds of social pages at once.
You can leverage PromoRepublic’s powerful automation tools to simplify your workflows and save time. These include:
- Automatic reposting. PromoRepublic can automatically re-queue content that performed well for a later date to maximize engagement
- Done-for-you content templates. Creating great social content takes a lot of time. PromoRepublic can help reduce your teams’ workload by providing you with a wide catalog of ready-made, industry-relevant social content and over 100,000 templates to use in your campaigns, so you don’t have to start from scratch.
- Efficient workflows. Easily send social content to different team members or clients for quick approvals to avoid bottlenecks.
Aside from the above, PromoRepublic also comes with in-depth analytics and reporting features, and an awesome reputation management tool that makes it easy to manage and respond to customer messages, ratings, and more in one centralized location.
Pricing: Paid plans start at $9 per month. You can get started with a free 14-day trial.
Tailwind is a great tool that can help you schedule posts for both Instagram and Pinterest. You can use it to schedule your visual posts ahead of time and it also comes complete with some powerful analytics and creation features.
The tool also includes an Instagram bio link feature and a Hashtag generator which is extremely useful for Instagrammers. Overall, it’s a great all-in-one tool for Instagram and Pinterest users.
Pricing: Plans start from $9.99/month.