Affiliate Marketing News, Updates and Tips – Great news and information resource for affiliate marketers who are experienced and for those just starting.
- Motivation Tip: Treat Yourself Like a Small Childby Michael Kwan on January 15, 2021 at 5:21 pm
If you treat your blog like a hobby, it’s never going to be more than that. It’ll always be just a hobby. That’s why they say that if you want your blog to succeed, if you want to get to the point where it can even replace your regular full-time job, then you need to treat it accordingly. If you The post Blog first appeared on John Chow dot Com.
- What are Web Push Notifications And How To Use Itby John Chow on January 13, 2021 at 6:35 pm
If you’ve been surfing the Internet for even a little time, then odds are you’ve experienced a web push notification. In this video, we’ll explain what a web push notification is and how you can use it to increase your email subscriber base. Get Aweber for FREE Whether you are just starting a new business or need to grow your The post Blog first appeared on John Chow dot Com.
- How to Create and Edit a Page in WordPressby John Chow on January 12, 2021 at 6:47 pm
Whether you’re creating a new website or updating a current one, pages are one of the most important types of content there is. The built-in Page Editor of WordPress makes it simple for you to create and edit pages for your site, and in this video, you’ll see how easy it is to do just that. In this episode, we The post Blog first appeared on John Chow dot Com.
- Compounding Habits for Maximum Impactby Michael Kwan on January 11, 2021 at 6:52 pm
Particularly when you work for yourself and spend most of your time working alone, the onus falls on you to provide any sort of direction or structure to both your work day and how you approach work in general. This sense of freedom and autonomy is one of the greatest benefits to professional blogging and entrepreneurship, but it’s also one The post Blog first appeared on John Chow dot Com.
- 10 Valuable Lessons that I Learned in 2020by CharlesNgo.com on January 14, 2021 at 2:14 pm
We raced to find toilet paper.We panicked as the stock market nosedived in March. We’ve never seen more fighting going on in our Facebook newsfeeds. And we’ve never spent more time alone and isolated.It’s safe to say that we’re never going to forget 2020. We all went through a lot of pain this year. I’ve learned [...]
- The Step-by-Step Annual Planning Guide for Overachieversby CharlesNgo.com on December 17, 2020 at 3:51 pm
I use to be a horrible annual planner. Then I read everything I could find on planning, spent thousands on workshops, and iterated my process over ten years. Now, I'm badass at this. I'm going to teach you everything I know about annual planning. This won't be easy. This is designed for overachievers. I've held [...]
- Business and Life Lessons From Tony Hsieh, former CEO of Zapposby CharlesNgo.com on December 3, 2020 at 1:49 pm
I had a "holy shit" moment when I ordered from Zappos for the first time. This happened over a decade ago. I chose the slowest shipping option to save money. I expected the shoes to arrive in 7 to 10 business days. My shoes arrived the next morning. Keep in mind that this was years [...]
- How to Brainstorm Unique Products in a Competitive Marketby CharlesNgo.com on November 13, 2020 at 3:40 pm
You don’t need to have a “Eureka!” moment to come up with a great business idea. You can easily come up with great ideas if you ask yourself the right questions. More people are interested in entrepreneurship than ever before. Everyone gets stuck at “coming up with a good idea.” One problem I see is [...]
- Beat the Commission Cuts: How Amazon Affiliate Niche Sites Can Pivot to FBAon January 11, 2021 at 5:09 pm
For some affiliate marketers, 2020 has been extra cruel. One of the most popular and accessible affiliate networks, Amazon Associates, cut referral commissions for a number of categories, resulting […]
- Affiliate Site Selling For $7 Billion? 7 Key Takeawaysby markling on January 11, 2021 at 5:09 pm
According to the New York Times, Credit Karma is about to avoid the IPO market, and sell to a financial firm for $7 Billion. We’re talking about an affiliate site here. An affiliate site is one […]
- Affiliate Marketing for Beginners: How to Make Your First Affiliate Marketing Sale in 7 Stepsby radhika on January 11, 2021 at 5:04 pm
The lure of affiliate marketing is undeniable; who can resist passive income? But to make that passive income happen, you have got to put in some work first. To succeed in affiliate marketing, […]
- Top Fitness Affiliate Programsby maryt on January 11, 2021 at 5:03 pm
This week’s niche is focused on getting physically fit! If you have not started any fitness programs yet, you’re not alone (LOL). But if you are an affiliate marketer and you are looking for a […]
- ON24 files for an IPOby Kim Davis on January 15, 2021 at 10:31 am
After a period of losses, ON24 catches the virtual event wave. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Is your marketing ops team ready to implement a new CDP?by Chris Wood on January 14, 2021 at 3:55 pm
Best practices for implementing a CDP, and how a 75 year-old sporting goods company went about it. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Why Cross-Functional Agile Teams Get Campaigns Delivered Earlierby Stacey Ackerman on January 13, 2021 at 11:20 am
How to avoid over-specialization and the bottle-necks it creates. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Virtual events platform Hopin acquires Streamyardby Kim Davis on January 11, 2021 at 2:35 pm
Expect consolidation in the virtual event space in 2021. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Thank You – A New Years Message from MaxBountyby Joe Ferguson on January 6, 2021 at 7:28 pm
As we enter a new year, we thought it was important to take a quick moment to acknowledge those who helped us sustain our success in the year prior. We wholeheartedly want to thank you for […]
- MaxBounty Nominated for affLIFT Top Affiliate Network Award | Vote Nowby Joe Ferguson on December 22, 2020 at 8:36 pm
Affiliate marketing survey season continues as top industry forum affLIFT have launched their own series of surveys for top networks, traffic sources, and traffic tools. affLIFT’s goal is to create […]
- MaxMoney: Earn +20% on Remitly Money Transfers Until December 27thby Joe Ferguson on December 16, 2020 at 8:29 pm
MaxMoney is back. From this week until December 27th, MaxBounty affiliates will earn a bonus 20% on all earnings generated on Remitly Money Transfers (Worldwide) – 80 % of sale. All you have to do […]
- 7 Tips for Writing Facebook Ads that Convert (w/ Examples)by Joe Ferguson on December 10, 2020 at 7:42 pm
Like many types of advertising, a Facebook ad is only as good as its copywriter. You could be promoting a high-converting campaign from MaxBounty and have an endless budget to work with, but if your […]
- Landing Page vs. Website: All Your Questions, Answeredby Kelly Forst on January 14, 2021 at 6:14 pm
“Do I need a website? What should I use a landing page for? Do I need both?” If you’ve asked these questions, you’re not alone. Like all online entrepreneurs, you want to set yourself up […]
- Make Customers Smile with the Perfect Birthday Emailby Kristin MacLaughlin on January 13, 2021 at 8:03 pm
Let’s imagine it’s your birthday for a moment … Happy Birthday! You roll over in bed in the morning, grab your phone to sift through texts and emails wishing you a happy day. In your email, […]
- 8 Easy Ways to Save Time, Boost Productivity, and Grow Your Businessby Ashutosh Cheulkar on January 12, 2021 at 5:03 pm
You probably wear a lot of hats. Marketing hats, finance hats, customer support hats, and even sales hats. That's not even including all the operations and strategy work that goes into running […]
- 4 Ways to Grow your Blog with Web Push Notificationsby Kristin MacLaughlin on January 6, 2021 at 5:11 pm
Every blogger knows growing a list of engaged followers takes time and effort. Even if you have a loyal readership, growth plateaus are not uncommon. If you find yourself in a growth rut, you may […]
- How to Create a Content Calendar for Your Blogby Darren Rowse on January 14, 2021 at 11:00 am
The post How to Create a Content Calendar for Your Blog appeared first on ProBlogger. This post is based on episode 76 of the ProBlogger podcast. Can you believe we’re halfway through January […]
- The Best Reason to Start a Blog in 2021by Darren Rowse on December 30, 2020 at 12:00 am
The post The Best Reason to Start a Blog in 2021 appeared first on ProBlogger. The world needs YOU. Right now. We currently find ourselves in a crazy time with COVID-19 – all that is meaning for us […]
- How to Set SMART Goals for Your Blog in 2021by Bill Harper on December 17, 2020 at 11:00 am
The post How to Set SMART Goals for Your Blog in 2021 appeared first on ProBlogger. This post is based on episode 218 of the ProBlogger podcast. It’s been a very long year, and like most people you […]
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Quitting Your Blogby Darren Rowse on December 10, 2020 at 11:00 am
The post 5 Questions to Ask Before Quitting Your Blog appeared first on ProBlogger. This post is based on episode 90 of the ProBlogger podcast. Over the past couple of weeks I’ve talked about […]