Affiliate Marketing News, Updates and Tips – Great news and information resource for affiliate marketers who are experienced and for those just starting.
- Bugatti Chiron At South OC Cars and Coffeeby John Chow on October 24, 2020 at 7:08 pm
I checked out the new Bugatti Chiron at this week’s South OC Cars and Coffee. Until very recently, the Chiron was the fastest car in the world. Well, I guess it still is because the car the beat it, the SSC Tuatara, isn’t in production yet. For the super rich car enthusiast, the average run-of-the-mill Ferrari or Lamborghini may fill The post Bugatti Chiron At South OC Cars and Coffee first appeared on John Chow dot Com.
- How to Generate More FB Likes and Shares Effectivelyby Rizvan Ullah on October 23, 2020 at 12:00 pm
Social media marketing can never be under estimated, especially because it can generate enormous buzz quickly. You have to keep in mind that before social networks got started, it was much harder to generate the buzz you wanted to because everything has to be done manually. With that said, social media has changed the way in which people engage with The post How to Generate More FB Likes and Shares Effectively first appeared on John Chow dot Com.
- 2022 GMC Hummer EV Supertruckby John Chow on October 21, 2020 at 4:23 pm
GMC today introduced the 2022 Hummer EV Edition 1 — a first-of-its kind supertruck developed to forge new paths with zero emissions. It will be the first fully electric addition to GMC’s lineup, driven by next-generation EV propulsion technology that enables unprecedented off-road capability, extraordinary on-road performance and an immersive driving experience designed to put occupants at the center of The post 2022 GMC Hummer EV Supertruck first appeared on John Chow dot Com.
- The 7 Powers: a Strategic Framework to Fight Off Increasing Competitionby CharlesNgo.com on October 15, 2020 at 1:38 pm
It has never been easier to build a business online. By that same token, there has never been more competition. The best way to remain profitable long term is to invest in moats using the 7 Powers Framework. It’s terrifying being a seller on Amazon. What if Big Bezos decides he wants to make an [...]
- Workflows 101: The Hidden Concept to Get More Work Doneby CharlesNgo.com on October 2, 2020 at 1:03 pm
Everyone is approaching productivity wrong. Tactics such as Pomodoros and blocking distractions only scratch the surface. A more effective approach is to improve your workflows. My career exploded starting in 2009. The money was great, but my soul was taking a beating. I couldn’t keep up with the countless emails. I thought employees were the [...]
- Drop Servicing: The Best Business Model to Start if You’re Brokeby CharlesNgo.com on September 17, 2020 at 12:34 pm
“Charles, what would you do if you had to start all over again? I don’t have any money to invest in a business, and I don’t have any skills that I can make money from! All I have is my time and work ethic. Please help.” I’ve been getting emails like these ever since COVID-19 [...]
- Beat the Commission Cuts: How Amazon Affiliate Niche Sites Can Pivot to FBAby affilorama on October 23, 2020 at 5:59 pm
For some affiliate marketers, 2020 has been extra cruel. One of the most popular and accessible affiliate networks, Amazon Associates, cut referral commissions for a number of categories, resulting […]
- Affiliate Marketing for Beginners: How to Make Your First Affiliate Marketing Sale in 7 Stepsby radhika on October 21, 2020 at 3:12 pm
The lure of affiliate marketing is undeniable; who can resist passive income? But to make that passive income happen, you have got to put in some work first. To succeed in affiliate marketing, […]
- Top Fitness Affiliate Programsby maryt on October 12, 2020 at 7:36 pm
This week’s niche is focused on getting physically fit! If you have not started any fitness programs yet, you’re not alone (LOL). But if you are an affiliate marketer and you are looking for a […]
- Google Ads turns 20: The most important trends and changes of the past 5 yearsby Ginny Marvin on October 23, 2020 at 3:35 pm
In looking back, we can see where the biggest trends in search (and beyond) are heading. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Marsbot is Foursquare for AirPodsby Greg Sterling on October 23, 2020 at 3:25 pm
Its augmented reality for your ears. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- How changes in logistics and the supply chain will impact customer experienceby Kim Davis on October 22, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Global upheavals in the supply chain have implications for brands and marketers. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Affiliate Marketing on a Small Budget: 5 Strategies to Stretch Your Dollarby Joe Ferguson on October 22, 2020 at 6:51 pm
Having an endless budget to spend on testing campaigns and traffic sources is every affiliate’s dream. However, as a beginner, you’re likely to have a small budget with a specific number in mind […]
- The Top 5 Most Profitable Affiliate Marketing Verticals Right Nowby Joe Ferguson on October 15, 2020 at 6:43 pm
The profitability of an affiliate marketing vertical can change quickly. Oversaturation, new restrictions from traffic platforms, and societal influence are most often responsible. However, the […]
- Receive Your +25% MGID Account Bonus NOWby Joe Ferguson on October 8, 2020 at 6:51 pm
Sign up to MGID and receive your +25% deposit bonus Native advertising continues to be a popular and profitable traffic source for many affiliate marketers. To make it even more lucrative, we’re […]
- Conquer email anxiety: 4 tips to overcome your fear of sending emailsby Kelly Forst on October 22, 2020 at 6:59 pm
Ta-da! You crafted the perfect email. You’ve proofread it, tested it, and even double checked your pre-flight checklist. Everything looks good, and you’re all set to press send. But you […]
- Free Small Business Saturday and Giving Tuesday HTML Email Templatesby Kristin MacLaughlin on October 21, 2020 at 7:38 pm
While Black Friday and Cyber Monday get most of the attention during the holiday shopping season, we shouldn’t forget Small Business Saturday and Giving Tuesday. Small Business Saturday is the […]
- Your Holiday GIF Guide: Festive GIFs to Spice Up Your Holiday Emailsby Kelly Forst on October 19, 2020 at 9:00 pm
We know how expensive it can be to purchase creative, high-quality images or GIFs, and how time consuming they can be to create them by yourself. That’s why the AWeber design elves made holiday […]
- The Best Way to Brand Your Blogby Darren Rowse on October 22, 2020 at 11:00 am
The post The Best Way to Brand <em>Your</em> Blog appeared first on ProBlogger. This post is based on episode 206 of the ProBlogger podcast. So you’re about to start a new blog. It […]
- The Secret to Writing Effective Sales Copyby Darren Rowse on October 15, 2020 at 11:45 am
The post The Secret to Writing Effective Sales Copy appeared first on ProBlogger. This post is based on episode 105 of the ProBlogger podcast. This week I want to talk about writing sales copy. Now […]
- 7 Habits of Lucky Entrepreneursby Darren Rowse on October 8, 2020 at 11:30 am
The post 7 Habits of Lucky Entrepreneurs appeared first on ProBlogger. This post is based on episode 45 of the ProBlogger podcast. How many times have you heard or read about an entrepreneur’s […]